Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 9*

Chun - *Keeps swimming and looking for Fion under the water and saw her getting straight to the waterfall*

Chun - !!!!!!!!! FION!!!!!!!!!!! *Swims as fast as he can and saves her*

Chun - FION!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY ALL MY FAULT I SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE YOU LEAVE MY SIDE LIKE THIS AND NOW WITHOUT THE NECKLACE THEN OUR CHANCE FOR OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER THEN *Holds her very tightly*

Rainie - *Runs away* !!!!!!!!! Chun.....

Chun - *Holds her hand very tightly* YOU'RE COMING WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!!

Rainie - LET ME GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setting - Motel

Leslie - WHAT???!! ALMOST KILLED FION!!!! YOU GODDAMN BITCH *Gets his sandal and slaps her right cheeks and her left one too*

Calvin - Rainie, why would you do this to her?!

Fabien - YOU EVEN MADE HER KILLED TOO DEATH, SHE'S MY ONLY SISTER YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

Genie - Rainie, just give up already

Rainie - ................I won't give up on Chun, I must find a way to make him like me

Chun - There's no way i'll ever like you okay

Rainie - Hahahaha don't worry I'll find a way to *Leaves*

Ao Quan - ...................

Setting - Motel hallway

Chun - *Carys Fion but accidentally drop the necklace on the floor and goes in the room*

Ao Quan - *Trys to go back into his room but step the necklace accidentally on the ground*

Ao Quan - *Picks it up and trys to rush into Rainie's room*.......I shouldn't now, I'll give this back to Fion and i know it blelongs to her *Goes back into his room*

Setting - Chun's motel room

Chun - *Made Fion lay on the bed and gives a warm water to drink*

Fion - *Wakes up* ................Where am I?.......

Chun - At the motel and you're soaked now, here let me give you a towel

Fion - *Trys to find Chun* Chun where are you?.....*Trys touch him and fell off the bed*

Chun - !!!! *Holds onto her* I'm right here

Fion - I can't see you, it's to blurry for me to see and one I can't see

Chun - Cmon stop joking man, you caught me *Holds her hand*

Fion - I'm serious...I can't see you....

Fion - I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!!!! *Touches his face* Are you Chun? Are you?....

Chun - *Starts to cry* Don't scare me please....CMON STOP SCARING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!

Fion - I really can't see you!!!

Chun - ....Sombody..SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!! *Gets out of the room and calls foe help*

Genie - What's wrong??!!

Xiao Lun - What's all the noise?

Arron - Yeah

Fabien - *Scratches his head*

Chun - Fion's eyes can't see all of a sudden

Xiao Lun -What???!!!!!!

Fabien - SIS!!!!!!! *Rushes into the room and look at her eyes*

Genie - Let me check it carefully...Fion tell me if you know who I am

Fion - You're....*Looks at her left eye so blurry* You're Xiao Lun?.....

Genie - No I'm Genie

Fion - *Starts to cry and gets a pillows and throws at them* GET OUT!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE ME BLIND LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - *Hears Fion screaming and eavesdrop* She's blind?......

Fion - GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Lun - Let's just leave her and Chun alone for this time to talk

Arron - Okay

Xiao Lun - *Closes the door*

Fion - ............

Chun - Fion....*Holds her hand*

Fion - GET LOST!!!! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

Chun - Fion *Holds onto her very tightly*

Fion - *Smacks his chest* LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - *Keeps holding on to her and won't ket her go*

Fion - Chun......I'm already a useless girl now, I can't even see you on my left eye now *Crys out loud*

Chun - No it's all my fault, it's just that if you kept wearing the necklace, then you'll be alright and I can still protect of my good luck powers =]

Fion - Chun...I'm sorry...so sorry....

Chun - *Kisses her tears off her face and kisses her lips*

Ao Quan - *Heards everything and goes report it to Rainie*

Setting - Rainie's room

Rainie - So you were saying Chun has some good luck powers?

Ao Quan - I heard it loud and clear to both of them

Rainie - *Smriks* This is getting pretty fun now, and now Chun can bring me alot of money for me to get more richier >=]

Rainie - *Holds onto the necklace very tightly*

No comments:

Post a Comment