Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 10

Setting - Fiona's house

Fiona - Alright tell me, how does it feel to do that um you know that

Jiamin - Well are you prepared enough?

Fiona - Not....really.....

Jiamin - Well you have to be well-mature to do it

Tong Tong - Don't tell me you want to do it so bad

Jiamin - I think we did that cause we decided to get marry soon

Fiona - Really?!

Jiamin - Yeah

Fiona - *Thinks how she and Chun did it* Ew! Blah! Too disgusting!

Setting - School

Fiona - *Looks at Chun*

Chun - Why you keep looking at me?

Fiona - Oh nothing

Jiamin - Fiona, you sure you're going to do it with him?

Fiona - Well show me a video first

Setting - Nighttime

Jiamin - *Covers her eyes*

Fiona - 0.0 *Pukes*........that wasn't so bad was it? Hehehe

Jiamin - Then why did you puke at first?

Fiona - Probably I ate too much today

Setting - Next day

Fiona - Hmm today's my birthday though hmm....dunno what to do....

Jiamin - Happy birthday!

Fiona - I dunno what place to go for my birthday

Jiamin - I got an idea!

Fiona - Really?

Jiamin - Don't worry about it, me and Arron will think about it

Setting - Bar

Fiona - ...........

Chun - *Looks at Fiona and goes up to her* You bored?

Fiona - Kinda

Jiro - Hey I have a good idea lets play hide and seek in the hotel building

Fiona - Huh?!

Michelle - That's not a good idea maybe

Jiro - Trust me it'll turn out very good

Michelle - .............

Fiona - ...........

Jiro - Oh cmon we're having it just for fun so Kai you start to count

Kai - Me?

Jiro - And whoever is the last to be found, that person can choose who to kiss

Calvin - Oh thank god don't be me

Jiro - Alright split up!!!!

Chun - *Holds her hand very tight*

Fiona - Where we going to hide?

Chun - Just any random rooms

Setting - Meanwhile Jiamin, Arron, Michelle, and Jiro

Jiamin - Hey by the way where are the others?

Arron - Shhhh we can't be found

Michelle - Don't tell me you want to be the last person to be kiss *Giggles*

Arron - No of course not!

Michelle - Then be quiet already

Kai - *Hides behind them and pokes them* Found you guys!!!! *Gets a flashlight*

Arron - Whoa!

Jiamin - Don't scare us like that

Kai - You guys are out!

Jiro - Man we should hide somewhere else

Michelle - That was too quick though

Setting - Fiona and Chun

Fiona - Where should we hide?

Chun - *Grabs her and swings her into the bathtub*

Fiona - Owww my butt!!!!!

Chun - *Leans on her very closely and at the corner of the wall*

Fiona - ........... *Blushes and looks down*

Chun - *Trys to kiss her*

Fiona - *Closes her eyes*

Kai - *Turns on the water*

Fiona - Ah! Cold!

Chun - Who did that?!

Kai - Hehe found ya!

Kai - And now it's Tong Tong and Ao Quan

Kai - And last is going .........to be my true love........*Smiles happily*

Fiona - Blah!!! *Pukes*

Setting - Hotel 2nd floor

Calvin - Oh great where to hide?......

Kai - *Jumpshug him* Calvin!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin - Ah! Ghost!

Kai - I'm not it's only me Kai!

Calvin - Kai?

Kai - You've been found!

Calvin - I can't even find a good place to hide though

Jiamin - Sam here the rest of us can't

Fiona - There's only two more left and that is......

Arron - Tong Tong and Ao Quan

Fiona - Speaking of them I can hear their voice *Opens the closet* Found you!

Tong Tong - How did you know we're here?

Ao Quan - You were sneezing that's why

Tong Tong - No wonder

Jiro - Well I guess Kai must kiss Ao Quan

Ao Quan - What?!

Kai - *Trys to kiss Ao Quan*

Michelle - *Pushes Ao Quan away and push Clavin directly to Kai's lips*

Calvin - NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai - Calvin so you admit it that you're gay! *Cuddles him*

Calvin - No I'm 100% straight!

Kai - Liar!!!!!

Michelle - *Giggles*

Calvin - You guys are traitors!!!!

Fiona - *Giggles* I never had so much fun

Jiamin - Well it's getting late now so why don't we sleep here just for today

Arron - Ok no problem

Setting - Hotel room

Chun - Well goodnight

Fiona - Good night.....*Gets nervous*

Chun - Why are you nervous?

Fiona - Cause we're sleeping in the same room exact bed again

Chun - Well just go to sleep it's getting late now

Fiona - *Helds Chun's arm and leans on him* Is this okay for you?

Chun - *Holds her* How about this?

Fiona - *Smiles and starts to sleep* This is my best birthday and this is the wish I always wanted to be by his side always...

Setting - Next day

Jiamin - *Sneaks in their room to take a picture of them* Awww don't they look cute?

Arron - Yeah

Tong Tong - Hehehe

Michelle - Shhhhh don't wake them up

Fiona - *Woke up * Hey what's with the flash Jiamin?!

Jiamin - Uh....nothing....

Fiona - You took a picture of us?!

Jiamin - Hehe

Arron - You guys do match

Fiona - Am not! *Blushes*

Michelle - Ooohhh lalala then why are you blushing then?

Fiona - I uh......

Chun - *Wakes up* What's going on?

Fiona - *Starts to blush more red and hides behind Chun*

Jiamin - Oohh did you guys did the uh huh

Michelle - Ooohhh lalalala

Chun - No we didn't, we just slept together

Arron - Right

Jiro - Congratulations

Chun - Huh?

Fiona - We didn't do anything that okay!

Setting - Fiona's house

Fiona - I'm home

Fabien - Fiona I agree I must do this

Fiona - Don't tell me you're going to spy on me and Chun again

Fabien - Mo we're moving

Fiona - Psh you're joking right

Fabien - You're just a senior girl and that Chun doesn't match with you anyway

Fiona - But for real we're meant to be together

Fabien - Well after the graduation, we're leaving and going to California

Fiona - But....

Fabien - No buts!!

Fiona - You don't even understand how I feel *Slams the door*

Setting - Fiona's room

Fiona - Do I really have to leave and go to California....but it feels like I have lost something that is very precious to me and that is.........Chun.....

Fiona- *Lays on her bed and srarts to cry*

Song : Bu Xiang Dong De By Angela Zhang

Fabien - *Hear her crying* I guess I am a bad brother after all..... *Starts to cry*

Setting - Jiamin's house

Jiamin - What?! You're leaving after the graduation?!

Fiona - *Sighs* No choice

Michelle - But what about Chun though?

Fiona - .... I guess I have to break up with him....so let me pack up my things first.... *Leaves the house*

Jiamin - What we going to do?

Michelle - There's only one way to do I won't let her go that easily *Smirks*

Jiamin - I'm getting a bad feeling about this.......

Setting - Bar

Fiona - ......

Chun - Fiona, what's wrong?

Fiona - I have to leave soon

Chun - But why?

Fiona - After my graduation, I must go directly to California

Chun - I told you no matter where you go, I'm coming with you *Holds her hand*

Fiona - *Lets go of him* It's no use....it's time for us to be parted *Walks away*

Song : You Still Have Me By Fahrenheit

Chun - *Chases after her* Fiona!!!!!

Fiona - *Hides from him* I'm sorry Chun, I must do this.....

Fiona - I'm so sorry Chun....I really am..... *Crys*

Song : Ming Ri Xiang By Fahrenheit

Chun - *Hits the wall* Fiona come out!!!!

Fiona - I can't come out I just can't...........

No comments:

Post a Comment