Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 16*

Setting - Fion's room

Fion - *Trys to walk up to her bed and slip and fall* AHHHH!!!!!

Xiao Lun - !!!!!!!! Be careful Fion *Holds onto her and saw her back got bruises* !!!!!!!!!!! You back has some bruises too

Fion - It doesn't matter

Xiao Lun - Well coming up tomorrow, it's Chun's birthday....what are you going to give him then?....

Fion - I.........

Xiao Lun - *Saw her having a camera and watch her memories with Chun back together*

Xiao Lun - I know one day he'll accpet you back and I know it =]

Xiao Lun - Have some faith in yourself =]

Fion - Thanks Xiao Lun =]

Fion - *Starts to smiles and burn in a DVD rom* =]

Setting - Next day at Fion's house

Rainie - Happy birthday Chun

Chun - Give me a lucky kiss =]

Rainie - Uh...okay...*Kisses his cheeks*

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Drops a plate and it crack* !!!!

Xiao Lun - Fion, you okay?

Fion - I'm fine.....

Fabien - Forget it, get some freah air outside and let me handle the kitchen okay

Fion - ...............

Rainie - So what wish you want?

Chun - 3 wishes

Chun - 1st wish is.......back to be myself again......

Chun -2nd wish is.......wanting you deeply inside my heart again Fion......

Chun - Last wish is...........to make you be the happiest wife ever.....

Chun - *Blows the candles*

Rainie - So what was the 3 wishes

Chun - It's a secret, can't tell you

Fion - ...............*Walks at the backyard*

Ao Quan - KISSS!!!!!!

Rainie - Alright alright

Fion - *Turns around and saw it* !!!!

Rainie - *Kisses his two cheeks*

Fion - ...................*Sits on the swing all lonely*

Chun - *Saw her out the window all lonely* .......................

Setting - During nighttime

Fion - .............Chun.........*Walks up to him slowly*

Fion - This is the present I been wanting to give you.....*Gives it to him*

Chun - ..............

Rainie - ..............*Walks to the backyard*

Setting - Backyard

Rainie - *Sits on the grass all alone*

Ao Quan - *Saw her sitting all lonely and goes up to her* What's wrong?

Rainie - I'm scared cuase I have no else cares about me now and the person i don't like is Chun though

Ao Quan - You have me *Hands her holds*

Rainie - *Smiles and blushes and kisses his cheeks* Thank you for companying me then =]

Ao Quan - =]

Setting - Fion's room

Chun - *Puts the DVD in the player and watches how fun they before* .................I can't believe you still have this.....

Fion - If you don't want it, then dump it and I'm about to go now bye *Trys to leave*

Chun - *Holds onto her hands tightly*

Fion - Let me go now.....

Chun - I won't

Fion - I'll count to 3 and I have to slap in order for you to let me go

Chun - Fion......

Fion - 1!

Chun - .........

Fion - 2!

Chun - ....Fion.....

Fion - 3! *Trys to slap him*

Chun - *Kisses her lips deeply*

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - My 3 wishes I made was to be myself again, 2nd for me to accept deeply inside your heart again, and 3rd to be a happiest wife ever

Fion - *Starts to cry*

Chun - *Wipes her tears off*

Chun - Let's start all over and make another new life for us

Fion - ....................

Chun - All I want is for you to be happy again, so please accpet this *Gives her a heart earrings*

Fion - .............*Got her heart beating so fast*

Chun - *Kisses her very roughly*

Fion - *Does the same*

No comments:

Post a Comment