Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 17 Finale*

Setting - Morning

Fion - *Wakes up and looks at Chun's face so closely*

Fion - *Pinches his nose* Hehehehe =]

Chun - *Wakes up* Hmm? What are you doing?

Fion - Right now I gttg change now okay and you better not peek too

Fion - *Goes in the bathroom and closes the door*

Chun - *Smirks*

Chun - *Opens the door very slowly*

Fion - *Starts to change to put on her clothes on*

Chun - *Runs p her and kisses her very roughly*

Fion - Hey! What are you doing?????!!!!

Chun - It's no use already, because I saw everything already

Fion - Cmon get out of the bathroom *Smiles and blushes*

Chun - *Holds on to her very tightly and kisses her lips so smoothly*

Xiao Lun - *Opens the door* Fion you there?.......WOOOHHH!!!!!!!

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!!! *Puts on her clothes quickly*

Chun - *Puts his pants on quickly too*
Ahem!!!

Arron - What's all the noise about?........*Saw Chun's clothes and Fion's shoes scatter all over the floor* Ohhhh =]

Chun - What?

Arron - You guys...did.......

Xiao Lun - ONE NIGHT STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fion - No we didnt'

Xiao Lun - Aww cmon admit it already *Nudges her*

Fion - ................*Looks down and blushes*

Chun - But for real I'm planning to get marry with Fion

Fion - Huh?! That fast?!

Chun - Because we're having a baby soon =]

Xiao Lun - But for real tomorrow is Fion's birthday though

Arron - So what are you planning to give her?

Chun - Secret can't tell you and Fion though but....

Chun - *Whispers to Arron and Xiao Lun* Well take her to a weding shop and if she likes any dress she loves to wear then buy it for her ok =]

Xiao Lun - Okay

Arron - Just leave it to us =]

Chun - =]

Setting - Next day at wedding shop

Fion - *Finds a dress and found a pure white with a lilies and a pink rose dress* I love these 2 =]

Fion - Let me try it on in a fitting room

Xiao Lun - I'm going too *Winks at them*

Arron - Uh..we'll be waiting =]

Chun - =]

Setting - Fitting room

Xiao Lun - Done =]

Fion - Xiao Lun, a little help here please

Xiao Lun - Oh cmon already let me see how it looks like forst

Fion - !!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!

Xiao Lun - *Gets her out of the fitting room* !!!!!!!!!!!! CHUN WILL LOVE IT AND I BET HE WILL FOR REAL =]

Xiao Lun - Chun come and look at her

Fion - NOOO!!! *Covers her face*

Xiao Lun - I tie her hair up =]

Fion - *Turns away and blushes*

Chun - *Holds and turns straight to him* ..........To be honest....I never seen you that beautiful =]

Fion - Stop it *Gives him a nudge and walks away* =]

Chun - *Holds onto her*

Arron - *Takes a picture of Chun holdong onto her*

Xiao Lun - At least do some kissy =]

Chun - *Kisses her forehead*

Fion - *Kisses his cheeks*

Xiao Lun - Perfect and tonight it'll be alot more fun right *Winks at Chun*

Chun - Yeah =]

Fion - I wonder what's with those three?.........

Setting - Fion's house

Fabien - Here's the cake =]

*Everyones sings happy birthday to her*

Xiao Lun - Hurry make a wish

Fion - *Closes her eyes* I wish me and Chun can have a happy honeymoon of we can get marry for real and have a cute chubby twin babies too or propose to me now =]

Xiao Lun - *Turns off the lights*

Fion - !!!!!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO THE LIGHTS????!!!

Arron - *Blindsfolds her*

Fion - Hey!

Chun - *Sings Treasure to her*

Arron - *Unblindfolds her*

Fion - *Look at him singing and saw him holding a present*

Fion - *Starts to cry very bad*

Chun - Fion, will you willing to marry me? *Kneels in front of her*

Fion - Chun.....

Chun - I'm serious for real so please accpet this proposal

Fion - Actually that was for my wish, I wish you can propose to me now but you did you actually did =]

Fion - *Drops alot of tears on her face*

Chun - *Kisses her tears off her face and puts the ring for her* Promise me one more thing

Fion - What is it?

Chun - You're my only truest princess angel I ever had in my whole entire life *Puts a heart necklace around her neck and puts a star bracelet on her hand*

Fion - Why give me 3 presents?

Rainie - It's because he has 3 reasons for you, but I must tell you the truth

Fion - What truth?

Chun - You'll find out =]

Rainie - Last time when we first met, I hated you because you got a very handsome guardian protecting you and I always use him just for giving me his good luck powers to bring me alot of money but I realize now how a person cares about you and treats you well

Rainie - That's how love shows =]

Fion - Is this all true?....You never liked Chun?....

Rainie - Yes it's all true =]

Ao Quan - Me and Rainie are going out now =]

Fion - *Starts to cry again*

Chun - The 3 reasons why I gave you 3 presents is that the heart necklace represents how much love I need from you and your care for me, the star bracelet is for me staying by your side forever as your guardian always protecting and always make you stay happy, and the ring is a specialit that I'll make you my happiest wife ever =]

Fion - *Runs up to him and kisses more deeply and roughier*

Chun - *Does the same*

Xiao Lun - Such happy ending =]

Arron - Yeah =]

Fion - Right after my birthday has ended yesterday Rainie, Ao Quan, Arron, and Xiao Lun went onto their moment to fun by themselves but......me and my beloved husband have our own swet beloved moment to do hehehehehe =]

Setting - Swimming pool

Fion - The sun is so bright and the wind feels so good =]

Chun - *Jumps into the water* Bao Bei!!!! Cmon don't be shy be shy *Gives her a wink*

Fion - *turns away and smiles*

Chun - Oh well then I'm off to flirt with other girls then *Smirks*

Fion - *Jumps into the water and kisses him very deeply under the water*

Fion - That's how our happy life is going to be and as I touched Chun's lips, it means we're staying together as always which is our everlating love and when I touch his lips too and he touches my lips, he'll always make me feel safe forever deep inside my heart and his heart =]

Song : Treasure By Fahrenheit


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment