Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 1

Fiona - Hello my name is fiona, and I'm 18 years old. What I always get is....


Fiona - Ah! *got trip by a banana peel and fell down* WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!


Fiona - My friend too that is Jiamin and always..........


Setting - School


Jiamin - Here this is for you *gives him a love letter*


Wang Zi - Hmph, get lost already


Jiamin - ....... *faints* .........


Fiona - Gets rejected almost every single day........


Setting - Class


Jiamin - *Sighs*


Fiona - What's wrong with you?


Jiamin - Don't Ask!


Fiona - Got rejected again?


Jiamin - *Sighs*


Fiona - Just dump him please


Jiamin - But..........


Fiona - Find someone else better looking please


Jiamin - But how? WAHHHHH!!!!!!!! *crys out loud*


Fiona - Ai Yah! Look At You! *gets over 7 tissues to her*


Jiamin - *Blows her nose very loudly*


Setting - Class dismissal


Fiona - Cmon Jiamin cheer up, you'll be alright. Let's just go shopping and forget about everything okay.


Jiamin - Okay......... *crys again*


Fiona - Oh cmon just dump that skinny fish ass toothpick already!


Wang Zi - HEY!


Fiona - What Got A Problem?!


Wang Zi - I heard that you know


Fiona - So what?


Wang Zi - *holds her hand very tightly*


Fiona - Let Go Of Me!


Wang Zi - YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO ME!


Fiona - What If I Say No Then Huh?! GIRLY-MAN =P


Wang Zi - You better say sorry or else........


Fiona - Somebody please help me!


Jiamin - Hey Knock It Off!


Wang Zi - What scared? Psh.....no wonder why I dump you. It's a good thing too


Jiamin - GO TO HELL!!!!!! *kicks his nuts*


Wang Zi - AH! You Bitch!


Jiamin - LET'S RUN HURRY! *runs*


Fiona - Wait! *runs and trip* Nooo!!!!!!!


Jiamin - Fiona!


Fiona - Is This The End?! *crys*


Setting - Heaven


Chun - !!!!! I sense there's a girl in trouble, better help her out


Chun - *summons a necklace and drops it on the ground*


Fiona - !!!!! AH!!!!!


Wang Zi - Say sorry and this will be the end *gets a lighter out*


Fiona - NOO!!!!!!!! *accidentally hold the necklace*


Wang Zi - What The?!


Fiona - What's appening?......!!!!!!!!.....why am I glowing all of a sudden......


Chun - *appears and cracks Wang Zi's arms and dumps him in the dumpster*


Wang Zi - Who The Hell Are You?!


Fiona - Am I dreaming?...............


Jiamin - You okay?


Fiona - Yeah........... but who was he?.............


Setting - Fiona's house


Fiona - Finally got off the shower *wearing ger robes*........hmmm? Oh yeah the neckalce, let me try it on if it looks good....


Fiona - Wait, where have I seen it before?..... *thinks about how she found the necklace on the ground*


Fiona - Well at least I found it, it's all mine now! *wears it* hehehe =]


Chun - *knocks at the window*


Fiona - *turns around* O.O AHHHH!!!!!!!!! GHOST GUI!!!!!!!!!!!!! *use a bat to smack him*


Chun - Shhh!!!! I'm not! *covers her mouth*


Fiona - *bites him*


Chun - AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - I can't believe you can be so evil & violent


Fiona - Then Who The Hell Are You?! Coming At My Window Out Of Nowhere!


Chun - Look you wore my neckalce so it means you need my help


Fiona - PSH PHYSCO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - *grabs her and leans on her*


Fiona - What You Want?!


Chun - If you won't listen to me, then might as well...... *trys to show his open chest to her*


Fiona - AH!!!!! *kicks him off of him* PERVERT!!!!!


Chun - Then listen to me


Fiona - Why Should I?!


Chun - Because I'm your guardian and i'm here to protect you.


Fiona - Huh?! This Can't Be Happening!


Fiona - A guy like you......*looks at how he dress like*


Chun - Is something wrong?


Fiona - PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE!!!!! *gives his brother's other pajamas*


Fiona - *runs in the bathroom to get dress* Look If My Brother Is Here Don't Say A Word Ok! Hide Too Ok!


Chun - Ooohh okay


Jiamin - AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - What Is It?!.....huh?


Jiamin - I found this


Fiona - *picks it up* how come it has the same thing as me, but the symbol looks different


Jiamin - What's wrong?


Fiona - Jiamin look, I have a neckalce too


Jiamin - That means....


Fiona - This is good luck to us.....


Setting - Next day


Fiona - You stay home okay


Chun - Ok ok


Fiona - Better Stay! *watches him while she leaves*


Jiamin - Fiona Ready Yet?!


Fiona - Yeah I am


Setting - Class


Fiona - Good morning


Students - Morning


Tong Tong - Hmph!


Fiona - What now? Tong Tong


Tong Tong - I was wondering who's that new student outside the hallway


Gui Gui - Even the other guy with him too


Fiona - *looks outside* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - Hi Fiona *waves at her*


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!!! how does he know my name?!


Jiamin - Fiona, Please Help Me!


Fiona - Same here


Setting - Classtime


Students - Wow he's so hot


Fiona - *ignores him*


Teacher - We have 2 new students, his name is Wu Chun and Arron Yan


Students - They're So Hot!!!!!!


Jiamin - Why do they have to be in our class


Fiona - *bangs herself on the desk*


Setting - Lunchtime


Jiamin - Hey got any ideas to avoid them?


Fiona - Let's ditch them after lunchtime


Chun - Oohh Fiona, I got lunch for you *gives her riceballs*


Arron - Same here *gives some to Jiamin*


Fiona - Oh yeah, can you meet me after school?


Chun - Sure why not


Fiona - Okay thanks


Jiamin - Same goes for you


Arron - Okay no problem


Fiona - Hehe *smirks*


Jiamin - *giggles*


Setting - Fiona and Jiamin


Jiamin - Hey I think it's not a good idea to ditch them like that


Fiona - Ah who cares, they don't even know we're here hahahahaha


Jiamin - O.O


Fiona - What?


Jiamin - It's...................them................*gulps*


Fiona - Where?....*turns around* O.O


Chun - Think you can get away


Arron - Think again


Fiona - Shit!!!!


Setting - Fiona's room


Chun - Why are you avoiding me?


Fiona - Because you're very annoying


Chun - Like how?


Fiona - Always Following Me Whenever I Go!


Chun - Because I'm your guardian that's why


Fiona - Hmph Like I Care!


Chun - Look I can bring you good luck


Fiona - Ok I want flowers, and show me prove then!


Chun - Okay


Chun - *just stood there*


Fiona - Hey Why Are You Just Standing There?!


Chun - Sorry but I can do one thing for you only


Fiona - What?!


Chun - *grabs her and kisses her lips*


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!!!! *pushes him away*


Fiona - Damn You!!!!!! *runs and closes the bathroom door* did he just kiss me?


Chun - *knocks on the door* just to let you know, I kissed you because tomorrow you'll have a better day


Fiona - I will?


Setting - Next day at school


Jiamin - WHAT?! HE KISSED YOU?!


Fiona - FOR NO REASON!!!!


Jiamin - Ooohhh You Guys Are In Love!!!!


Fiona - No Way!


Arron - WHAT?! CHUN KISSED YOU?!


Fiona - .......yeah............


Jiamin - But how come?


Fiona - He said i might get a good luck, but it seems I don't have any bad luck since I came to school


Tong Tong - Well duh


Fiona - What do you want now?


Tong Tong - You Better Stop Flirting With Chun!


Gui Gui - Even Arron!


Fiona - I Didn't Flirt!


Jiamin - We're just friends


Tong Tong - *opens her water bottle and squirts it at Fiona*


Fiona - HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!


Tong Tong - Stay away from Chun or else the next day you'll be sorry


Gui Gui - You Too Bitch!


Fiona - ..................


Chun - *saw everything*

No comments:

Post a Comment