Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 12 Finale

Setting - Airport station

Fiona - Is this the truth that you're really trying to say?

Fabien - ....Yes...

Fiona - It's hopeless, Chun won't even come here I swear

Fabien - Cmon lets go

Fiona - Go where?! I made up my mind I'm not going back to school!

Fabien - *Smacks her head*

Fiona - *Faints*

Fabien- Sorry I gotta do this *Puts her in his car and calls Chun* Chun don't worry, I got her now b e ready at school okay *Drives her to school*

Setting - School

Fiona - Let og of me!!!!!

Fabien - Shut up please!!

Fabien - Jiamin take care of her *Pushes her to Jiamin*

Fabien - *Leaves*

Fiona - Hey wait!!!!

Jiamin - I knew everything already, your borther planned all this

Fiona - But why for?

Jiamin - When he saw you and Chun always happy together, he would feel happy so Chub is all yours

Fiona - .........

Jiamin - So don't leave *Crys*

Fiona - I never knew my bro can treat me like this *Starts to cry*

Michelle - Fiona time to get dress

Fiona - What you mean?

Jiamin - Because you and Chun are going to get married today

Fiona - W...what?!

Michele - Dress her up neatly*

Jiamin - *Strips her clothes off*

Fiona - NOO!!!!!

Setting - Football field

Chun - Who arrnage us to marry in a football field?

Jiro - Don't ask me, it's Kai

Kai - Hi like me in my pretty dress

Arron - *Spits his drink out*

Jiro - I'll......pass......

Setting - Meanwhile Fiona

Fiona - How does it look?

Michelle - *Cuts her hair*

Fiona - No!!!!! My hair!!!!

Michelle - Don't worry I'll fix it prettier for you

Jiamin - *Picks a dress for her*

Michelle - See how pretty you are

Jiamin - *runs up to the others* Hurry up you guys Fiona's ready and hide quickly!!!!

Chun - Okay

Michelle - I gttg get something for you bye bye

Fiona - W...wait! *Sighs*

Setting - Waits for about an half an hour

Fiona - What's taking her so long and why do I even have to wear a wedding dress today

Fiona - *Walks at the football field* Oh great it's nighttime

Fiona - And ooohhh great now it's raining!!!!! *Wipes the water off her face*

Fiona - AHHH!!!!! *Saw fireworks shoot in front of her*

Fiona - !!!! *Also saw on the grass says I promise you whenever you are I'll always be there for you*

Fiona - *Starts to feel touchful*

Arron -Here comes the groom

Jiamin - Fiona turn around

Fiona - *Turns around slowly*

Fiona - *Saw Chun in his greek angel costume* !!!!!!!!!

Song : Wei Ni Cun Zai By Fahrenheit

Chun - I promise that I'll always stay by your side even youlost your necklace

Fiona - Hmph you think can just say that so I can forgive you *Turns away and blushes*

Michelle - *Covers her eyes*

Fiona - Hey what's the big ides?!

Michelle - Hurry put it on

Fiona - Put what on?

Jiamin - Hehe you'll see

Arron - Yup yup

Jiro - Uncover her now

Michelle - *Uncovers her eyes*

Fiona - *Saw the necklace* !!!!!!!!!! I though it was lost

Chun - It will never be, when I'm still here for you it will never disappear and as well as me

Fiona - *Starts to cry and hugs him*

Kai - Such a happy ending, I wish we can do like this *Cuddles Calvin*

Calvin - Let go of me!!!!

Tong Tong - I feel happy for them

Ao Quan - Same here

Chun - Also one more thing

Fiona - What is it?

Chun - *Kneels down*

Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!

Jiamin - Omg so romantic

Arron - Yup

Chun - Please marry me

Fiona - *Covers her face to cry*

Chun - Because I hope we can ave our kids with us living happily together with us and I always want my loveable wife to cook me food and stay by my side always and forever

Chun - *Kisses the tears off her face*

Michelle - Awww look how sweet

Jiro - *Starts to cry* So touchful

Michelle - *Giggles*

Chun - *puts the ring on for her*

Chun - *Smiles*

Fiona - *Looks down and blushes*

Chun - Also one more thing you guys, Fiona lost her virginity by me!!!!

Fiona - *Kisses him*

Chun - !!!!

Jiamin - Is this true?!

Michelle - Holy shit!!

Jiro - Whoa!

Arron - They gone that far?

Chun - Why did you do that?

Fiona - To shut your mouth up

Jiamin - *Stranggles Fiona* You naughty girl!!!!

Michelle - Ohhh lalalala

Arron - Naught boy!!!!!

Jiro- *Stranggles him*

Fiona - Now after we got married......Tong Tong and Ao Quan left for their honeymoon....even Jiamin and Arron.....Jiro and Michel;e went on their vacation just for fun....but for us....we have our own.....

Chun - Fiona what if we have a baby that is very chubby and has red cheeks

Fiona - *Blushes* Who knows maybe we might do

Chun - *Touches her tummy and hears the sound of the baby*

Fiona - *Smiles*

Chun - Well maybe we're going to have a boy and a girl

Fiona - Hehe well you'll have to find out then

Fiona - *Kisses his lips*

Chun - *Does the same*

Fiona - Whatever our own circumstances, our relationship will always start back from th e beginning and everlasting forever....

Song - Stay With You By Fahrenheit

THE END

Thank You Everyone For Supporting This Story I Hope You Love The Ending And The Whole Etnire Part I Wrote About It Too

Xie Xie Ni ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment