Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 5*

Setting - Lunchtime

Fion - *Holds her phone and waits for it to ring*

Xiao Lun - Hey why don't you eat?

Mable - Waiting for her man of course

Fion - No, I need to go somewhere hold on ok *Goes straight back into the classroom*

Chun - ??? Fion???...Why is she in there?...... *Follows her*

Fion - *Trys to get her backpack*

Ao Quan - *Slowly goes up to her and blindfolds her*

Fion -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - !!!!!!!!!! *Goes into the classroom right away* FION!!!!!

Chun - *Went into the classroom her backpack and cell phone fell down the floor*

Chun - *Picks it up and go looks for Fion* FION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FION!!!!!!!!!!!

Arron - Why are you yelling for no reason Chun?

Chun - Where's Fion?

Arron - Fion? Isn't she with Mabel and Xiao Lun eating lunch together

Chun - No I heard her screaming for help though

Arron - Probably you were just hearing things then

Chun - *Heard her phone ringing and answers it* Hello????!!!!!!

Ao Quan - What's for the rush? Don't worry your beloved is with me now having a good chit-chat now *Touches her face*

Fion - GET AWAY!!!!!!!!! STAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - You see we're having so fun for chit-chatting and if you want to go and save her then come to the gym then *Hangs up*

Chun - ...................

Arron - What now?

Chun - I gttg head to the gym now *Rushes to the gym*

Arron - Wait up!! I'll call the others too *Goes to the others*

Setting - Gym

Chun - Ok Ao Quan, where's Fion now?

Fion - Chun.....help......me....*Got tie up in wires up the basketball hoop*

Chun - !!!!!!!!! FION!!!!! *Trys to climb up the pole*

Ao Quan - If you want to save her then play a basketgame with then

Chun - But let her go first

Ao Quan - It was her fault that won't agree to be with me so might as well she'll okay up there am I right?

Ao Quan - *Throws the ball into the hoop but smack Fion's eyes*

Fion - AH!!

Chun - LET HER GO NOW!!!!!

Chun - *Snatches the ball from his hands and throws the ball at him and crack his right arm and left leg*

Ao Quan - Bastard....

Chun - *Climbs up the pole and unties her and unblind folds her*

Fion - Chun....*Crys*

Chun - It's okay now *Holds her very tightly*

Ao Quan - DIE!!!!!!!! *Gets a iron pole and crack Chun's legs*

Chun - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song : I Rather Die By Your Warmness By Keeva Mak

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - Okay I'll stop until he accepts my match to play some fun games with then >=]

Fion - Can you just leave us alone????!!!!!!

Ao Quan - Unless he beats me in my match I'm deciding to

Chun - Ok what match then?

Ao Quan - A swimming and a couple game to split you guys apart and never be in love ever again *Picks his iron pole and cracks both of his arms, head, and his face* Hahahahahaha this look really suit you hahaha >=]

Fion - Chun......it's all my fault making you come like this, but you shouldn't have though *Crys very badily*

Chun - Don't worry, after all I'll always be your guardian and always protect by your side forever *Holds her*

Fion - Chun.......

Genie - *Looks at everything and calls Rainie* Rainie, he accept the match coming up tomorrow

Rainie - Ok then I'll see him tomorrow then *Hangs up the phone* Hmmmm I think that Chun guy is a pretty cute guy and I think he'll fit to be my husband though >=]

Ao Quan - You sure you stil want me to split their realationship up though?

Rainie - Of course and I hate girls take my guy away when I started to have my eyes on him

Ao Quan - Then what are you planning to do then?

Rainie - You know what I do, I'll stranngle and make them suffer so bad and never have everlasting relationship ever again *Gets a photo of Fion and gets a lighter out and burn the photo and throws out of the window*

Rainie - She will die by my hands >=]

No comments:

Post a Comment