Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 7

Setting - School

Fiona - Good morning!

Jiamin - Morning!

Chun - *Looks at Fiona but looks down*

Fiona - *Blushes*

Jiamin - Hehe still thinking about last night?

Fiona - Of course not!

Tong Tong - I gotta let Fiona get Chun apart....but how....!!!! i know now....

Setting - Class dismissal

Tong Tong - Uh Chun I kinda need help on my homework at my house

Chun - But I gttg meet up woth Fiona though

Tong Tong - Tell her to meet up with you later

Chun - Okay

Tong Tong - Here I'll take you to my house

Setting - Meanwhile Fiona

Fiona - *Sighs* What's taking Chun so long?

Ao Quan - *Grabs her and covers her mouth*

Fiona - !!!!

Setting - Tong Tong's room

Fiona - Where am I? Why are you taking me here?

Ao Quan - Tong Tong ask me to

Fiona - Stop wasting my time *Leaves her room*

Ao Quan - Wait!

Fiona - *Saw Chun with Tong Tong*

Tong Tong - *Held his hand*

Fiona - What you doing to Chun?!

Tong Tong - Chun wants me not you

Chun - Hey you said you just need my help though

Fiona - *Leaves*

Chun - Fiona! *Chases after her*

Tong Tong - *Smirks*

Chun - Fiona listen to me please

Fiona - *Ignores him*

Chun - She's giving that as an excuse

Fiona - Is it true you guys are going out?

Chun - .......

Fiona - Is it true or not?!

Chun - .......

Fiona - If you're not answering to me, then it's over for us

Chun - Fiona *Holds her hand*

Fiona - *Lets go of his hand and slaps him*

Fiona - *Runs away and crys*

Chun - ......

Tong Tong - Sorry I didn't know this will happen very serious

Chun - You better explain the truth to her tomorrow *Leaves*

Tong Tong - Oh yes I will *Smirks*

Setting - Next day at school

Jiamin - Hi Fiona

Fiona - Hi

Chun - Fiona

Fiona - *Ignores him and sits somewhere else*

Jiamin - Chun what's wring with you guys?

Arron - !!! Don't tell me she dump you

Chun - Of course not, we just had an arguement

Chun - But I can't think of a way to forgive her

Jiamin - I know a way

Chun - What?

Jiamin - *Whispers to his ears*

Setting - Library

Fiona - *Reads her book but kept staring at Chun*

Chun - *Stares at her a little bit*

Jiamin - Now's your chance to faint in front of her

Chun - *Starts to have a headache* Aiyah!

Fiona - *Looks at him*

Chun - *Starts to close his eyes and faint*

Arron - !!! Somebody call the ambulance!

Fiona - !!!! Chun wake up!!!!! Please be okay!!!!! *Crys*

Setting - Hospital

Chun - Hey I don't think it's a good idea though

Arron - Well at least Fiona is very worry about you now

Tong Tong - Chun you okay?

Chun - I'm fine

Tong Tong - *Shivers*

Gui Gui - Tong Tong you ok?

Tong Tong - *Leaves right away*

Wang Zi - What's with her?

Gui Gui - Dunno

Ao Quan - *Goes after her*

Ao Quan - Tong Tong you okay?

Tong Tong - I'm worried what if they found out I made them break up

Ao Quan - Don't worry you still have me *Smiles*

Tong Tong - Thank you *Smiles*

Setting - Meanwhile

Fiona - *Walks*

Chun - We need to talk

Fiona - There's nothing to talk about, talk to your girlfriend Tong Tong then

Chun - Fine then sorry to bother you then *Runs away*

Fiona - Crys out loud* Fine don't ever look for me then!!!!!

Chun - *Ignores her and continues running*

Tong Tong - *Walks and saw Fiona crying* What's going on?.....

Chun - *Hugs her* Hi

Tong Tong - Uh....hi?.....

Fiona - *Passes by and saw Chun hugs Tong Ting and runs up to Chun and slaps him* Bastard!!!!!!!

Tong Tong - Fiona, I think you've got a mistake though

Fiona - Psh my ass!

Chun - Tong Tong, where would you like to go? *Holds her hand*

Fiona - !!!!!!

Chun - You see we're couples now

Tong Tong - Uh.....

Fiona - I hate you! *Kicks his legs*

Fiona - And this is for you! I don't need it anymore! *Throws her bracelet in front of him*

Chun - ........

Fiona - *Runs away*

Tong Tong - I didn't know this would happen because about last time you and me at the house......

Chun - Just forget it

Setting - Fiona's house

Fiona - I'm home

Fabien - Fiona, Kai was about to look for you

Fiona - For me? *Goes into his room* What now?

Kai - Is it true that Tong Ting is goingmout with Chun?

Fiona - *Nods a yes* Just forget about him ok

Calvin - But I don't get it, but why though?

Kai - Hey Fiona

Fiona - What?

Kai - Where's your bracelet that Chun gave you?

Fiona - I gave it back to him

Fiona - Anyway I want to rest now *Leaves his room and goes into her room*

Setting - Fiona's room

Fiona - *Lays on her bed and looks at the photo of her and Chun together*

Fiona - *Breaks the picture frame and tears the photo apart*

Fiona - *Crys out loud*

Calvin - Hey is that Fiona's voice?

Kai - Wow she really got rejected

Fabien - What?! Rejected by who?!

Kai - You know who else

Fabein - Chun....Chun!!!!!

Setting - Football field

Fabien - Bastard face me!

Chun - What now?

Tong Tong - I'm worried about what happens if he face with Fiona....

Da Ya - Tong Tong, Ao Quan is looking for you

Tong Tong - *Walks up to Ao Quan* What is it?

Ao Quan - Dump Chun

Tong Tong - I don't even like him, the person I really like is....

Ao Quan - Who then?

Tong Tong - Is......*Blushes*

Tong Tong - *Kisses his lips*

Ao Quan - !!!!!

Tong Tong - Is you *Runs away*

Ao Quan - *Blushes very red* Yay!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time a girl ever gave me a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setting - Football field

Fabien - *Throws a football at Chun's face*

Chun - *Dodges it*

Fiona - Bro I feel sleepy now, can I go back home?....*Accidentally hits her nose*

Fiona - Ahhhh!!!!!

Fabien - !!! What's wrong?!

Fiona - My nose!!!!

Tong Tong - Omg look!

Ao Quan - !!!!

Jiamin - Fiona!!!!

Kai - Aiyah!!!! I'm scared of blood! *Hugs Calvin very tight*

Calvin - Let me go!!!! You nasty gay pervert!!!! *Smacks his head*

Jiamin - Wake up!!!!

Michelle - Call 911!!! Someone!!!!!!

Jiro - *Smacks Chun* This is all your fault, if you have just save her she would be fine at first

Arron - I can't believe you could be like this

Jiamin - *Smacks his head*

Michelle - This is all your fault! *Steps on his shoe*

Chun - Ahhh!!!!

Setting - Hospital

Jiamin - Will she be ok doctor

Doctor - Just the nose bleeding, she'll be fine

Ao Quan - *Holds Fiona's hand*

Tong Tong - *Gets mad*

Fiona - *Wakes up* Where am I?

Fabien - In the hospital thanks to this bastard right here!!!!!!

Chun - .......

Da Ya - Well anyway lets leave them alone here

Jiamin - Yeah *Smiles*

Fabien - No I won't allow it! He caused my sister rejected hurtfullly!!!

Arron - Oh cmon *Kicks him out*

Chun - So you okay now?

Fiona - *Turns away*

Fiona - Sorry I gttg use the restroom *Runs away*

Chun - Fiona!

Fiona - *Accidentally bumps into Tong Tong* Sorry *Accidentally drops her necklace*

Tong Tong - Hmph!....*Saw a necklace on the floor and picks up* !!! Isn't this a symbol to represent good luck?.....

Tong Tong - !!! That means I can get good luck which is from Ao Quan too....Thank you Fiona for letting me having this *Smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment