Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 13*

Setting - Hotel

Chun - *Opens the door andgoes in the room*

Rainie - *Just stands there and looks very worry* ............

Chun - What's wrong? Why won't you come in the room?

Rainie - Sorry......I ned to go somehwere really quick...*Runs away very quickly and sweats*

Rainie - *Pushes the elevator buttons very hard and fast* Hurry up please!!!

Chun - Rainie, why don't you take a rest first?

Rainie - No..it's okay I'll be back soon okay *Goes in the elvator so fast and closes the door* Phew........ *Calls Ao Quan right away* Ao Quan, meet me at the beach okay

Setting - Beach

Ao Quan - *Runs up to her* What's all the rush for?

Rainie - Do you really mean it?

Ao Quan - Mean what?

Rainie - Liking Fion

Ao Quan - Well.....*Scratches his head*

Chun - *Trys to run up to Rainue* Rainie......

Rainie - Listen carefully, don't ever like Fion it's because we need their money and I'm trying my best to avoid that Chun person or else he might do something to me

Ao Quan - So you're just using him?

Rainie - Yes just for his good luck powers and to give me money only >=]

Chun - *Cracks his knuckles*

Setting - Cafe

Chun - *Sits there and drinks wine*

Rainie - *Pretends to look for Chun and saw him at the cafe just now* Chun...Why are you drinking so much wine for?

Chun - I.....I....

Rainie - You what?

Fion - Chun, you're drunk?

Fabein - Duh drinking at elast 4 bottles of it

Fion - 4 bottles???!!!....Chun, please I'm beggin you stop drinking already *Trys to hold his hands*

Chun - GET AWAY YOU FAGGAT!!!!!!!

Fion - *Got her head hit by the wall* OW!!!

Fabien - !!!!!!!!! FION!!!!!!!!!!!...BASTARD!!!! *Gets his broom out and trys to smacks him* DIE!!!!!!!!

Chun - !!!!!!!!!! *Holds Rainie's hands and leaves*

Fabien - Yeah that's right, don't ever come back here ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fion - Chun wait....*Trys to walk up to him and trys to touch his face*

Chun - *Holds her hands* It's too late for us already

Fion - ................What do you mean?................

Chun - ............................I......

Fion - You what?..............

Rainie - .................

Ao Quan - ..................

Fion - YOU WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - I.......

Fion - ANSWER TO ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - I decided to.......

Fion - Don't tell me you're going to........

Chun - Yes.....I want to get marry with Rainie

Rainie - !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fion - *Drops her cane on the ground* ......It can't be true......IT CAN'T BE....IT CAN'T....

Fion - IMPOSSIBLE.......*Starts to fall down*

Xiao Lun - *Holds onto her* !!!!! Be careful Fion

Fion - Why?......

Fion - WHY????!!!!!!

Chun - I love her and not you because you're not the right one for me anymore so the our past memories we been together before....has been erased in my memory already......

Fion - *Walks up to him and touches his face* No you're lying.....you are right?....

Chun - No I'm not...I'm serious....

Fion - Liar..LIAR!!!!!!!!

Chun - I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME OKAY, I TRULY LOVE RAINIE DEEP INSIDE MY HEART NOW!!!!!!!!!

Fion - *Drops alot of tears on the ground*

Chun - *Pushes her away*

Fion - *Starts to slip on the ground and fell down on her stool chair and her eye got hit on the hard wooden ground* Ah.....AHHHHHH!!!!

Fabien - WHAT ARE YOU????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COLD BLOOD-HEARTED MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Slaps him*

Rainie - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - FION!!!

Xiao Lun - Fion don'rt scare me!!!!

Arron - Wake up!!!!

Chun - ......What have I done to Fion? ................. *Carrys Fion right away*

No comments:

Post a Comment