Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 9

Chun - Fiona! *Dives in the water to save her*

Jiamin - Hurry call the ambulance!

Arron - Oh! *Dials 911*

Chun - *Saves her*

Fiona - *Coughs all of the water out*

Chun - Fiona you alright?

Fiona - Let me go! *Pushes him away*

Chun - *Grabs her* Look into my eyes

Fiona - *Looks down*

Chun - I said look at me!

Fiona - No! Ok!

Chun - Then I'll have to make you! *Holds her face and turns right at him*

Fiona - Let go of me!!!!

Chun - .......

Fiona - I said let me go......

Chun - *Kisses her lips very deeply*

Fabien - Omg! You Bastard!

Da Ya - Calm down at least

Fabien - How can I calm down when I see this damn bastard kissing my sister!

Da Ya - Just calm down okay

Chun - *Continues kissing her deeply*

Fiona - ........

Song - Bu Xiang Dong De By Angela Zhang

Fiona - *Gets shocked*

Chun - I promise you whenever you're in trouble or you hate me very much, I'll always love you. You're the only girl I truly love the most than any other girls *Hugs her*

Fiona - *Starts to cry* Without the necklace, you can't come for me

Chun - Don't worry maybe this can work *Holds her hand and grabs her* Is this alright for you? *Smiles*

Fiona - *Looks down and blushes*

Song - Le Yuan By Angela Zhang

Chun - *Holds her*

Fiona - *Feels touchful and about to cry*

Jiamin - Arron forget it, don't call 911

Arron - But I did

Jiamin - Oh just hang it up

Fabien - Noooo!!!!! I won't allow Fiona to be with Chun again!!!!!

Da Ya - Oh cmon

Setting - Jiamin's house

Jiamin - Yay! Let's celebrate Fiona and Chun back together

Tong Tong - *Looks at the necklace and leaves*

Chun - Tong Tong *Runs up to her*

Tong Tong - I guess it's all my fault, I shouldn't have take this neckalce in the first place

Tong Tong - *Gives the neckalce back to Chun*

Tong Tong - Well I hope you and Fiona can be together happily ever after

Chun - Wait!

Tong Tong - Yeah?

Chun - Tomorrow you're going to six flags so I was wondering if you might come or not

Tong Tong - Oh I don't mind

Chun - But I'm calling Ao Quan to be there too

Tong Tong - What?! Ao Quan?!

Setting - Six Flags

Tong Tong - Oh my god....

Fiona - Aw you guys match

Jiamin - Hey Chun, what's the plan? *Whispers*

Chun - We can get Tong Tong and Ao Quan be together *Whispers*

Fiona - Hey what a scary ride!

Chun - Ok no problem *Smiles*

Fiona - ...... *Shivers*

Chun - You okay?

Fabien - Back off! I'm sitting next to my sister!

Chun - Hey!

Fiona - Bro, I want to sit with him

Fabien - No becareful, what if he touches you everywhere like you know what I mean

Fiona - Oh cmon *Kicks his butt outta ride*

Fabien - No! wait I mean it though sis!!!!!

Chun - *Sits next to Fiona* Hold on tight

Fiona - That's right don't be scared o rides......we're just checking out Tong Tong and Ao Quan only.....

Song - Wo Ai Lian Le By Angela Zhang

Fiona - AHHH!!!!!!! *Covers her eyes at Chun's chest*

Chun - Fiona what's wrong?!

Fiona - I'm scared of the dark!!! *Hugs his chest and his arms very tightly*

Chun - *Smiles and blushes*

Jiamin - Hmmmm *Smirks*

Arron - Uh huh *Smirks*

Fiona - What?

Jiamin - I see you and Chun got along ver well *Smirks*

Arron - Yes very well *Smirks*

Fiona - No I didn't do anything

Michelle - *Talks into a girly voice* Ohhh Chun I'm scared and you hug his mucular abs all over of him into that scary ride at first

Fiona - No I didn't *Smiles a little bit*

Jiro - Eh....you're blushing!

Fiona - Am not *Blushes very red and looks down*

Kai - Hey Calvin lets get on the scary ride

Calvin - D.....do....we...h....hav.....e......to.....

Kai - Oh cmon

Fiona - Uh....I need to go to the restroom

Jiamin - Oh no, you're not going anywhere missy

Fiona - But.....

Jiamin - Your second romantic moment with Chun in that scary ride again

Jiamin - While me and Arron have our own moment *Goes in there* Enjoy it!

Fiona - Oh man....

Chun - *Looks at Fiona*

Fiona - What you looking....

Chun - *Kisses Fiona's lips*

Fiona - !!!!

Kai - !!!! Fiona and Chun are doing theor moment, lets do ours! *Hugs him and kisses his lips*

Calvin - AHHH!!!!!!!!!

People - Shut up!! *Smacks his head*

Old people - *Use their cotton candy to smack Kai and Calvin* Shut up, you're interrupting our fun

Fabien - Ah! Holy shit! They're kissing again! They have gone too far!

Kid - *Threw an icecream on Fabien's hair and his face* You fucking dumbass bitch

Fabien - You stinky little brat, say that one more time, I'm going to beat the crap out of you!

Kid - Dumbass bitch!!!!

Fabien - *Spanks the boy's butt with his sqeaky rubber ducky*

Kid - Mommy!!!!! *Crys*

Kid's mom - You thief, trying to kidnap my son!!!!

Fabien - No you have got it all wrong!!! He bitch at me!!!

Michelle - Hey look Fabien got beat up

Jiro - hey dude what happen

Fabien - Don't ask

Kid - Bitch!

Fabien - *Crys* Why is this happening?!

Jiamin - !!! Look you guys

Michelle - Fiona!

Jiro -Chun!

Chun - *Stops kissing*

Fiona - *Does the same* !!!! *Covers herself and runs to the bathroom*

Chun - *Does the same*

Jiamin - Guys time to split up

Tong Tong - What's up guys?

Michelle - Something strange about Fiona and Chun

Ao Quan - Really?

Jiro - Yeah

Setting - Girls bathroom

Jiamin - Did you do that kis very rough?

Fiona - No

Jiamin - Then how come your neck is pinkish then *Smirks*

Tong Tong - *Giggles*

Fiona - Stop it already *Blushes*

Michelle - So how's your date going?

Tong Tong - Well I held Ao Quan's hand and he was about to......kiss me.....*Blushes*

Fiona - Ooooohhhh

Michelle - I see *Smirks*

Jiamin - *Giggles*

Gui Gui - *Rushes inside the bathroom* AH!!!!

Fiona - What's with you?

Gui Gui - Wang Zi kissed me!!!

Jiamin - Omg really?

Gui Gui - Yup yup!!!!

Michelle - Blah!

Setting - Boys bathroom

Jiro - Ok dude talk

Arron - So what did you do huh *Smirks*

Chun - Nothing really

Arron - Hmmmm then how come your lip is wet and sparkly

Jiro - Omg!!!! Fiona's lipgloss!!!

Chun - No way *Blushes*

Arron - Aww cmon don't be shy

Jiro - Yeah Chunnie my darling *Molestates him*

Chun - Stop it okay! *Giggles*

Setting - Hotel

Jiamin - *Smirks*

Fiona - So tell me who's going to lseep with?

Jiamin - Me with Arron, Fiona with Chun,and Ao Quan with Tong Tong

Arron - Well anyway let's party first

Setting - After partying meanwhile Arron and Jiamin.....

Jiamin - I'm sleepy

Arron - *Looks into her eyes*

Jiamin - Hm?

Arron - *Kisses her and rolls off the bed*

Jiamin - Ow!!!

Setting - Next day

Fiona - Hey open the door!

Tong Tong - What happen?

Fiona - No idea

Chun - *Gets the key to open it*

Jiamin - *Hugs Arron* What's so noisy?

Arron - I'll go check *Put his robes and opens the door* What?

Fiona - !!!! *Saw clothes on the chair*

Chun - Don't tell me you and Jiamin did the.....

Jiamin - !!! Oh no!!!!!!

Fiona - One nightstand!!!!

Chun - yeah that and that!!!

Arron - Oh man!!!!

Jiamin - *Looks down*

Michelle - Oh my god, what dd you even do last night?

Jiamin - Me and Arron just felt like it that's all

Fiona - 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment