Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 5

Setting - Room


Chun - Go on ahead


Fiona - Can't we walk together more? I'm not tired


Chun - What if I give you a kiss *Smiles*


Fiona - *Blushes and closes her eyes*


Chun - *Starts to laugh*


Fiona - Hey! What you laughing at?!


Chun - Give me a goodbye kiss *Closes his eyes*


Fiona - Okay *Looks around if anyone is watching*


Ao Quan - Where the hell is Fiona?.....


Fiona - *Kisses Chun's lips*


Ao Quan - .......Omg my lord.....am is this a dream.....*Opens his eyes and mouth wide*


Fiona - *Blushes and goes back into her hotel room*


Chun - *Giggles and saw Ao Quan* What you want?


Ao Quan - Did you guys....really did the lip kissing?!


Chun - Uh....yeah....


Ao Quan - I won't let you have her!


Chun - It's too late already because the only person she loves is me only okay


Ao Quan - Why?! *Bangs himself at the wall*


Chun - *Leaves*


Ao Quan - I won't let him have her easily!


Setting - Middle of 4 A.M.


Ao Quan - *Goes into Fiona's room*


Fiona - *Hears some footsteps and woke up* Hm? I remember I lock the door though


Ao Quan - *Grabs her*


Fiona - !!!!!!!!! Help me!


Ao Quan - You better shut up


Fiona - What you want from me?!


Ao Quan - Dump Chun now


Fiona - No!


Ao Quan - So you refuse right?! *Rapes her*


Fiona - Help me! *Kicks his nuts and hurry calls Da Ya*


Fiona - Hello Da Ya, hurry help me! I'm getting rape by Ao Quan!


Ao Quan - *Cuts off the phone wire*


Fiona - !!!!!!! *Runs away from him and trys to open the door* Cmon open!!!!!


Ao Quan - *Grabs her and punches her face*


Fiona - Get away from me! *Gets a wine bottle and smack his head*


Ao Quan - You bitch! *Grabs her and throws her on the bed*


Fiona - Let me go!


Ao Quan - *Rapes her again*


Setting - Meanwhile Da Ya


Da Ya - Jiamin! Arron! Chun!


Jiamin - What is it?


Arron - Why are you calling us so early around 4 A.M.


Da Ya - Something happen to Fiona


Jiamin - Huh?! What happen?!


Arron - Anyway you go to Fiona's room, I'll go get Chun here!


Jiamin - Ok


Arron - *Bangs on the door* Hey Chun!


Chun - *Yawns* What is it?


Arron - Something happen to Fiona


Chun - *Got shcok and runs straight to Fiona's room*


Chun - *Trys to open the door*


Jiamin - It's lock though


Da Ya - I got an idea *Gets a mini clip tool to open the door*


Chun - *Opens the door and saw Fiona got rapped* You bastard! *Smacks his eyes and his teeth*


Ao Quan - I didn't do anything! I dfon't know what happen!


Chun - Then how come she got rapped then?!


Fiona - *Runs away*


Chun - Fiona! *Chases after her*


Setting - Beach


Fiona - *Trys to drown herself*


Chun - Fiona, cmon don;t be crazy just calm yourself down


Fiona - How can I calm myslef down?! I lost my virginity!!! *Crys out loud*


Chun - *Hugs her* i won't let anyone lay a finger on you. I swear, I'll protect you


Tong Tong - *Gets jealous*


Setting - Next day at school


Jiamin - You okay Fiona?


Fiona - Yeah


Jiamin - You sure?


Fiona - Yeah I am


Gui Gui - Fiona, can we talk?


Fiona - What is it?


Gui Gui - Well to be honest, I don't want to be with Tong Tong, this time she did a very bad thing to you


Fiona - What is it?


Gui Gui - She almost....lost your virginity...and she even made Ao Quan that time


Fiona - Is this true?


Gui Gui - Yes this is true


Fiona - *Runs straight tot the classroom*


Setting - Class


Jiamin - Fiona


Fiona - Tong Tong I need to ask you something


Tong Tong - What is it?


Fiona - Did you make Ao Quan drunk and almsot lost my virginity?


Tong Tong - No, why would I do that to you


Fiona - Cause Gui Gui told me everything


Tong Tong - Well she's lying then


Fiona - No I think the person pretending to be innocent is just you


Jiamin - Fiona, is this true?


Fiona - Of course it is, is it Ao Quan?


Ao Quan - Uh.....


Fiona - Well Ao Quan


Ao Quan -...Yes....


Tong Tong - !!!!! Ao Quan stop lying and tell the truth right now


Fiona - The truth has already been told! *Smiles*


Tong Tong - .......*Leaves*


Fiona - Serves you right!


Setting - Fiona's house


Fiona - I'm home


Fabien - Dinner's almost ready


Fiona - Okay


Kai - Cmon wear this for me


Calvin - Look Kai, please take off that pink dress you're wearing


Kai - No it looks cute on us *Tkes off Calvin's pjs*


Fiona - *Turns around* I saw nothing ok


Kai - You see you look cute in a maid clothes


Calvin - No I do not! *Stranggles him*


Kai - Help me!


Fiona - *Ignores them and goes into her room*


Chun - Hey Fiona, did ya miss me? *Holds her*


Fiona - No *Blushes*


Chun - Ohh I see.....you hate me now so I might be gay with Kai


Fiona - No I was just kidding at first


Chun - *Laughs*


Fiona - Hey what's so funny?!


Chun - *Trys to kiss her*


Fiona - *Closes her eyes*


Kai - *Accidentally opens the door* !!!!! Holy shit!!!!! Ooooohhhh you guys are kissing privatley


Calvin - Omg....


Fabien - What?! Who's kissing?!......holy moly!!! Fiona I shall save you fromt hat wicked bastard of him!


Fiona - Whoa!


Chun - *Whispers to Fiona* I'm going to leave now bye


Fiona - Ok bye


Fabien - Come back here you bastard, I'm not done with you!


Setting - During nighttime


Fiona - Okay bye bye *Talks in a soft voice*


Fabien - *Eavesdrops on the phone* Who could it be?....why is Fiona talking in such a sweet voice though? Can it be....!!!! That bastard!


Fabien - Fiona who was that on the phone?!


Fiona - Oh ut's nothing, it's just some wrong number


Fabien - Wrong number, then why are you talking in a soft voice though?


Fiona - *Goes back into her room*


Fabien - Something's not right...I'm getting a bad feeling about this....


Fabien - *Redial the number*......*Heard Chun's voice on the phone*.......POLK KAI!!!!!!!!! *Hangs up the phone and broke the wires*


Setting - Meanwhile


Fabien - *Sneaks into Fiona's room*


Fabien - *Starts to dig under her bed* *Feels something bumpy* What the?......why is it so bumpy....can it be.....


Chun - *Transforms into a puppy mechanical toy* *Bites Fabien's ass*


Fabien - AHHH!!!! Get it off! Ah! My pjs!


Fiona - *Woke up* Hey! What you think you're doing?! BRO!!!!!!!!!!!


Fabien - Look I can explain it's just that I was trying to check on you if you're okay if you're not


Fiona - Ahem! *Points to his hand* Then why are you holding that then?


Fabien - *Accidentally holds her bra and her panty* Oohh well it's because uh....


Fiona - You perverted bro!!!! *Throws the thrash can at him*


Fabien - *Runs away* This isn't my day!


Setting - Next day


Jiamin - Hi friend! Good morning!


Fabien - *Ignores her*


Kai - Forget about him


Jiamin - Woah!


Kai - What?


Jiamin - What happen to his eyes and his nose? It's bleeding!


Kai - It's Fiona who did that


Jiamin - Omg....


Fiona - What's up Jiamin?


Jiamin - Hey did you hit him last night?


Fiona - Yeah what about it?


Jiamin - I think he's gotten coco now


Fiona - Psh how?


Jiamin - No look carefully


Fabien - *Accidentally put soy sauce on his pancake* Would you like some?


Fiona - Brother, you okay?


Kai - He's been like that ever since this morning


Fiona - How?


Kai - Psh because you beat the shit out of him that's why


Jiamin - Should we call 911 for help?


Fiona - I know an idea


Jiamin - What is it?


Fiona - His weak spot

No comments:

Post a Comment