Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 3

Setting - Hallway


Jiamin - *Stood there for about 4 hours*


Arron - *Stoodmthere the same and carrying 2 heavy water buckets*


Fiona - Jiamin, I'm very sorry


Jiamin - It's okay


Chun - Why don't I subsitute the other fake two, so that way the people won't know it's you guys


Jiamin - You can?


Arron - Yep after all, he represents good luck but I just represents desiring of love


Chun - Cmon there's no more time left lets go


Fiona - Okay


Setting - Jiamin's room


Fiona - So what exactly happen between you and Arron today?


Jiamin - We just......*Blushes* I don't want to say it!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - Aw cmon!!!!


Fiona - But me and Chun saw you guys kissing!!! Are you guys in love????!!!!!!!!!!!


Jiamin - *Nods a yes*


Fiona - Ooooohhhhh lalalalala


Jiamin - Stop making fun of me!!!!!!!!!! *Used her pillow to smack Fiona's face*


Fiona - I'm not!! You didn't even have to hit me that hard!!!!


Jiamin - Sorry.....but did anything happen to you and Chun all alone in the house?


Fiona - No!!! Nothing of course not!!!!!!


Jiamin - Oooohhhh then how come you're turning all red and sweating hmmmmm *Smirks*


Fiona - It's......just your room.....getting hot only......


Jiamin - Oooohhh I see then let me give you a glass of water okay


Fiona - O...ok....ay.......


Jiamin - *Closes the door and goes up to Chun*


Chun - Yeah what?


Jiamin - You better be gentle and soft to Fiona


Chun - *Blushes all red* Why....though?.......


Jiamin - Cause she loves you!!!!!!!!!!!


Arron - WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.0


Chun - Are you serious?!


Jiamin - Yup


Chun - But to be honest, I like her for real too *Smiles and blushes*


Arron - Chun's the only shyest angel in our group you know


Chun - Hey I heard that you know charming boy


Arron - *Giggles*


Jiamin - *Does the same*


Chun - Oh yeah Jiamin


Jiamin - Yeah?


Chun - Do you know what kind of things does Fiona likes?


Jiamin - Well.......


Jiamin - Well let her watch a show that feels touchful to her and as she look into your eyes, you guys might do "MUAH"


Chun - Psh that's bullshit


Arron - It might come true though


Jiamin - Yeah just give it a try


Chun - Okay.....


Setting - Living room


Chun - *Watches TV*


Fiona - What you watching?


Chun - Oh a very touchful movie


Fiona - Really I wanna see it!!! *Brings her popcorn and a drink*


Chun - Ok now she's sitting there to watch, the next step should be sitting next to her very close


Chun - *Trys to sit very close to her*


Fiona - ????? *Looks at him* What's with you? Your ass is itchy or what?


Chun - No just strecthing hahahaha


Fiona - Oh okay.....


Chun - Now's the time to make my other move...... *Trys to touch her head and lean on his shoulder*


Fiona - WAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!


Chun - 0.0 *Jumps up*


Fiona - *Used Chun's shirt as a tissue to cry*


Chun - Hey!!


Fiona - Omg!!! I'm sorry I was busy watching so I didn't know I used you as a tissue


Chun - *Goes in his room and throws his shirt away* Ewww I guess I gttg take a shower...it smells....yuck..


Setting - Meanwhile


Fiona - What's taking Chun so long? *Opens his room*


Chun - !!!!!!!! Shit!!!!! I forgot to lock my room!!!!!


Fiona - Chun? *Opens the bathroom door*


Chun - ...................AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - Sorry I didn't see anything, all I see was just a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - *Closes the door* !!!!!!! Don't tell me that I saw everything!!!! Omg......


Settting - Fiona's room


Chun - *Opens the door*


Fiona - !!!!!!!! Why are you here? *Shivers*


Chun - *Locks the door*


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!! Sorry I'm not ready for it. It's just too soon!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - We need to talk


Fiona - About what?........


Chun - About how you see the entire me


Fiona - But....I didn't see anything though......


Chun - I guess you want me to do this to you then...... *Unbottons his shirt*


Fiona - AAAHHH!!!! *Runs away and gets her boxing gloves*


Fiona - Get away from me!!!! *Punches his chest and his arms*


Fiona - What the?!


Chun - Hm?


Fiona - Doesn't it hurt at all? Not even a single bruise?!


Chun - No I feel nothing at all, just some massages


Fiona - What????!!!!!!!!!


Chun - So it's time for me to do it for you *Grabs her and swings her on the bed*


Fiona - *Fell down on the bed* What's the big idea!!!


Chun - *Goes up to her very slowly*


Fiona - Don't come any closer *Blushes all red and sweats*


Chun - Whay are you sweating all of a sudden then and why is your face red then? *Smirks*


Fiona - B.....be....cause it's......hot......that's why


Chun - *Holds her hand and her legs so she won't go anywhere*


Fiona - Omg!!!! This is too soon!!!!!!


Chun - *Trys to kiss her very slowly*


Fiona - *Trembles*


Chun - *Lets her go*


Fiona - ????? Chun?


Chun - I'm sorry I just can't help myself


Fiona - What do you mean?


Chun - I think I'm..........in love with you....... *Leaves her room*


Fiona - ......Am I just hearing things?.....Did he really say that to me.........


Setting - Classtime


Fiona - *Keeps staring at Chun*


Chun - *Busys listening to the teacher*


Jiamin - ???? Hey Fiona


Fiona - *Daydreams*


Jiamin - Fiona!!!!


Fiona - I swear I didn;t do a single to you Chun!!!!!!


Tong Tong - *Giggles*


Gui Gui - What an idiot she is


Setting - Shopping mall


Jiamin - Fiona?..... Fiona!!!!


Fiona - Huh?


Jiamin - You okay?


Fiona - Yeah


Jiamin - Then how come during classtime you kept spacing out


Jiamin - Oh I know!!!


Fiona - What?


Jiamin - You checking out ..e guys!!!! Man you should tell me if there is any types of guys I like!!!


Fiona - No I didn't check guys out!!!


Jiamin - Then what's with you today?


Fiona - Last night, Chun almost force me to do the....


Jiamin - !!!!!!! Omg are you serious????!!!!


Fiona - Yeah and he even said that he can't control himself because he's in love with me


Jiamin - So....what are you going to do now?


Fiona - I don't know what, cause my heart is feeling very warm now *Cellphone ringing*


Jiamin - Your phone's ringing


Fiona - *Saw Chun's name on it* *Won't answer it*


Jiamin - Is it him?


Fiona - *Nods a yes*


Jiamin - If you don't want to go back to your house, then you can sleepover at my house


Fiona - Thanks Jiamin


Setting - Jiamin's house


Arron - Welcome back my darling, so what you wanna do? Cause we're all alone *Holds her*


Jiamin - Sorry not today *Lets go of him*


Arron - Why not?


Fiona - Sorry to bother you guys


Arron - Oh it's only you, why don't you spend time with Chun?


Fiona - Please don't mention about him *Goes to Jiamin's room*


Arron - What's with her?


Jiamin - *Smacks his head* I warn you not to mention that Chun bastard in front of her!!!!


Arron - Okay okay


Jiamin - Or else I make you lose your thingy!!!!! *Cracks her knuckles*


Arron - *Sweating* Don't tell me I'll lose my......


Arron - *Thinks about how he lost his nuts by Jiamin by using a scissor to cut it off*


Arron - !!!!! Omg!!!!!! 0.0


Setting - Jiamin's room


Jiamin - Oh yeah Fiona, I have something to tell you


Fiona - What is it?


Jiamin - Tomorrow I'm going on a vacation break


Fiona - To where?


Jiamin - At the beach


Fiona - The beach..... *Imagines how romantic Chun will surf with her together*


Fiona - *Starts to drool*


Jiamin - Hey you wet my pillow!!!!!


Fiona - Omg!!! I'm so sorry


Jiamin - So you going to bring Chun along?


Fiona - ......


Arron - *Eavesdrop and calls Chun immediatley*


Chun - *Answers the phone* Hello?


Arron - Hey I have good news


Chun - What?! Is it about Fiona?!


Arron - Yeah Jiamin and Fiona are going on a beach tomorrow so I'll give you place where to go


Chun - Okay thanks bye *Hangs up* ............


Chun - *Packs some of his clothes and leaves the house*


Arron - So.....Chun, Fiona's at Jiamin's hpuse right now so......


Arron - Aren't you going to look for her?


Chun - Well she can't hide from me anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment