Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 2*

Setting - Fion's house

Fabien - Fion, where were you hiding at first? =]

Fion - Uh.....nothing...just some girl's privacy

Chun - Oh really? =]

Chun - But how come I saw a strange figure inside a bag and it's a puppy and it says Chun+Fion = Forever

Fion - Uh...ow...my stomach hurts...let me go bac to my room please..*Trys runs straight to her room*

Chun - *Holds her hand and made her sit back at the dinner talbe*

Fion - Chun let me go....I really got stoamchache

Chun - Stop denying it and tell them you're giving that as my surprise birthday gift for coming tomorrow right

Fion - No it's not for you, it's for my other boyfriend hehehe =]

Mable - WHAT???!!! You found another dude you like????!!!!

Xiao Lun - Fion how could you?

Fion - Hmph *Scoots very sepreate to Chun's seat*

Chun - *Scoots very close to her*

Fion - Hmph! *Scoots more farther*

Chun - =] *Scoots more close to her and grabs her*

Fion - *Kicks his leg*

Chun - Hey!!! *Fell off the chair*

Fion - Hmph *Goes outside the living room and eats*

Calvin - I'll be joining with Fion then....*Trys to get up*

Leslie - *Gets off knife out* YOU EVEN DARE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin - Uh I mean NO! *Sits back to his seat and eats*

Xiao Lun- Chun, at least cheer her up

Mable - You shouldn't have blurt out the surpirse she was trying to give you

Xiao Lun - Well you need to oew her back an apology and which is to give a specail gift to her

Mable - Yup

Chun - ...............*Gets up and goes sit with her on the sofa* Fion

Fion - Hmph *Ignores him*

Chun - *Moves closely to Fion and trys to kiss her lips*

Fion - *Gets her chopstick and gets a beef and stick it into his mouth* Hmph

Fion - *Gets up and leaves the house*

Chun - Omg what the hell is her problem now?

Xiao Lun- *Whispers to Chun* She's at the rooftop and now's you chance

Mable - To be alone with her oh lalala =]

Xiao Lun - Yeah =]

Chun - *Sighs*

Setting - Rooftop

Fion - *Looks up at the sky*

Chun - *Sighs* I wonder why a lonely girl like you at the rooftop though

Fion - *Turns away*

Chun - Tell me do you really have a new boyfriend and you really hate me *Walks up slowly to her and holds her*

Fion - *Steps on his feet*

Chun - OOOW!!!!!!!

Fion - Yup I have a boyfriend that is way better than you =P

Chun - Who is it? Is he way muscular than me or I'm more musuclar hmmm =]

Fion - Not telling you =]

Fion - Cmon already cheer me up at least omg hurry up!!!!

Chun - Well I know you don't have another boyfriend and I know you still love me

Fion - Whatever *Let goes of him*

Chun - Since I ruined the surprise might as well.....hmmmm....

Fion - Teach you a lesson then =]

Chun - How?

Fion You'll find out =]

Setting - Fion's room

Chun - *Got handcuffed* What did you handcuff me though?

Fion - So you won't have to leave this room and blurt out my secrets and it's only between us and the first time you did was to blurt out your birthday surpirse =]

Chun - *Looks at her eyes*

Fion - *Does the same*

Chun - *Kisses her very deeply*

Fion - *Does the same*

Chun - *Rolls all over the bed*

Setting - Next day during school

Xiao Lun- So how was your romatic moment with Chun?

Fion - Oh be quiet already

Genie - But today's his birthday though, what are you going to celebrate with him?

Fion - Secret =]

Chun - Fion, meet me after school okay =]

Fion - Okay

Chun - *Winks at her and leaves*

Arron - Xiao Lun, remember to call me after school

Xiao Lun - Ok =]

Arron - *Leaves with Chun*

Mable - Oh lalala I wonder what you're going to do with Arron after school =]

Xiao Lun - Stop it already *Blushes very red*

Fion - Oh cmon stop being so shy

Ao Quan - *Looks at the window and sneakily takes pictures of Fion* Omg she'll be my best girlfriend I ever dream of *Blushes very pinkish and smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment