Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 10*

Setting - Next day at the morning

Fion - *Looks worry and looks for the necklace everywhere*

Chun - What's wrong Fion?

Fion - Weird.....where's the necklace at?.....

Chun - I'm suppose to have it...*Checks it in his pocket* What the?....Where could it be at?....

Fion - Let me look it back at the beach

Chun - *Holds onto her hands* You're not going anywhere because of your eyes, let me go instead *Goes to the beach water*

Rainie - *Holds onto the necklace and hides it*

Genie - *Saw her hiding it* .....................

Setting - Beach

Chun - *Keeps swimming and looks for it*

Rainie - ................Chun

Chun - ...What you want now?....Can't you see I'm busy looking for something

Rainie - You mean you're looking for this? *Takes it out* >=]

Chun - !!!!!!!!! *Runs up to her* Give it back!!

Rainie - No way, unless you follow my orders to do

Chun - What you want from me though?

Rainie - Well split up with Fion forever >=]

Chun - .....I refuse to...

Rainie - Oh well then.....>=]

Ao Quan - Why don't I break it then *Breaks apart the heart shaped by stepping on it and throws it through the deep water*

Chun - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......*Touches his chest and feels his heart beating very fast and about to faint* You.....

Rainie - But you still have the star shaped and which means the good luck

Ao Quan - Then if she wears it then.....

Chun - ..............I have to be her guardian angel then

Rainie - *Smirks and puts the necklace on*

Chun - ...................Fion this is really the end for us.........

Setting - Cafe

Fion - *Starts to walk but suddenly starts to trembles and fell on the ground*......

Xiao Lun - !!!!!! Be careful!!

Fion - What happen to me?.....

Xiao Lun - What do you mean?

Fion - Why's my heart aching si heart and it feels like inside my heart is about to explode and breaking my heart apart......AGHHH!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Lun - Hold on, let me give you a first aid kit

Arron - What happen?

Xiao Lun - Fion's heart is feeling not right

Arron - What?!

Fabien - FION!!!!!!!! DON'T SCARE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - You should have die better >=]

Fabien- WHAT NONSENSE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW YOU BITCH!!!!

Rainie - About your goddamn sister of course and now Chun is by my side now >=]

Rainie - From now on, Ao Quan is going to be by your side Fion

Fion- What?.....

Genie - Don't you think you're just doing too much though?

Rainie - No of course not psh cmon

Fion - Chun.....*Trys to hold his hands* Where are you?.....

Chun - .......Sorry I must do this..........

Chun - *Pushes her off the stairway*

Fion - CHUN!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS?????!!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - I'ts because he doesn't love you anymore and he loves me now >=]

Fion - ............Chun....is this true?.....

Chun - ......

Fion - IS THIS TRUE OR NOT????!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - Lets go now cmon *Holds him*

Chun - .........

Fion - Chun....*Trys to go after him*

Rainie - Get lost *Pushes her away*

Fion - AHHH!!!! *Got her arm bleeding*

Rainie - Let's just go now

Chun - Fion.....I'm very sorry I must do treat you like this.....I guess it's the end for us forever........ *Leaves with Rainie*

Fion - Chun....CHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song : I Rather Die By Your Warmness By Keeva Mak

Ao Quan - From now on I'm taking good care fo you *Holds onto her*

Ao Quan - *Starts to smirk*

Fion - *Crys out loud*

No comments:

Post a Comment