Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 6*

Setting - Fion's house

Chun - OWW!!!

Fion - Stop moving and stop staring at me *Treating his wounds*

Chun - *Keeps looking at Fion*

Fion - *Looks down and turns away* Stop staring at me

Chun - *Holds her face and touches it*

Fion - Um..you're still hurt though....*Starts to sweat amd trears his legs*

Fion - *Treats his bruises on his face and starts to blush vey red*

Chun - *Holds her hands tightly and made her lay on the bed*

Fion - WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Chun - As long as you kiss my arms, I'll feel much better =]

Fion - I......uh I.......

Chun - *Goes up to her face very closely*

Fion - Oh no not this time, you're not wounded very badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - Just kidding =P

Fion - HEY!

Chun - *Puts bandages on his arms*

Fion - You liar!! *Throws a pillow at him*

Chun - Why you little!!!! *Grabs and swings her at the bed*

Fion - AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Lun - *Knocks at the door* Sorry two lover birds, am I interuppting you guys again? =]

Fion - Good timing coming here, I'm going to the living room to watch TV *Leaves*

Xiao Lun - Oh yeah Chun, are you really sure you accpet Ao Quan's match though?

Chun - Yes coming tomorrow

Leslie - Then is there any fun match to do there?

Chun - A love couples game

Leslie - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! CALVIN YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Calvin - Do we have to?..........*Sighs*....................

Leslie - We're ready to go tomorrow you

Chun - I am too

Fion - *Heard them and starts to worry*.....................

Setting - Gym

Ao Quan - *Waits for Chun*

Chun - I'm here now

Ao Quan - First is basketball match, how's that?

Chun - Deal

Fion - ......................Please be okay ......................*Holds onto his necklace very tightly*

Ao Quan - *Dribbles the ball and dodges Chun and made a score*

Rainie - Ao Quan, you better win this match

Genie - ..................

Ao Quan - *Gets a ball and trys to crack his legs*

Chun - *Dodges and snatches the ball*

Chun - Here Leslie, your turn *Gives the ball to him*

Leslie - Calvin hurry up

Calvin - No *Just stands there*

Leslie - *Throws the ball at his legs and drags his legs and swings him like a baseball bat and smack Ao Quan down*

Calvin - Hey what did you think I am???!!!!! Not a human being????!!!!!!!

Leslie - At least we won yay =]

Calvin - Oh help me please...

Rainie - *Walks up to the courtfield* Next round is swimming

Rainie - And I'll choose who's the partner and Genie will be with Arron

Genie - *Clings on his arms* =]

Arron - Genie?

Fion - Why in the world is she there?

Xiao Lun - Genie, let go of him

Genie - *Pushes her away*

Xiao Lun - *Fell down the ground*

Arron - Xiao Lun!!

Genie - He loves me and not you anymore =P

Xiao Lun - *Starts to cry* Fine then I hope you guys have a happy life together then *Steps on his feet*

Arron - OW!!!

Rainie - And I be with Chun =]

Chun - !!!!!!!

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ao Quan - Well hurry up, the match is about to start

Rainie - Lets go wo de bao bei

Fion - BAO BEI???!!!!!!!!!! *Goes up to Rainie and pulls her hair* YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - You have no right to pull my hair and tell me what to do you god damn bitch!!!!!!!! *Pushes her off the water*

Fion - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Fell off the water and starts to drown*

Fion - CHUN!!!!!!

Chun - FION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fion - *Starts to faint and went deep slowly down the water*

Chun - FION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment