Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 15*

Setting - Surgery room

Doctor - Please endure this because this can get very painfully

Fion - *Nods yes*

Docotr - *Truns on a red laser and flashes her eyes*

Fion - *Starts to sweat and has alot of tears coming out* CHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - *Heard her screaming and trys to runs up to her*

Ao Quan - *Runs upto her and holds onto her hands and kisses it*

Chun - !!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

Rainie - Chun.....

Chun -........I need some fresh air....... *Leaves the hospital*

Rainie - Wait Chun......

Chun - Fion..just endure more longer okay and it'll be all over and the truth is soon going to be said

Setting - Next day

Fion - I can't believe the person who accomapny me is Chun =]

Fion - We finally reunited =]

Fabien - Psh not! Ao Quan was the one companying you and not him stupid!!!

Fion -What???!! Ao Quan???!!!

Fabien - Yeah and I'm not kidding too

Fion - ...............It looks like then Chun really accepted Rainie and not me anymore...it's all over between us and never come back....

Fion - *Hears her ringtone of her and Chun singing Treasure*

Fion - *Opens her cellphone and saw her calendar marked Chun's birthday and it's coming up tomorrow*

Fabien - Well your choice to buy him a present

Fion - .................

Chun - *Eavesdrops them*

Setting - Bear shop

Genie - Remember we use to be here and you made a special puppy plushy doll for Chun too

Fion - *Thinks back about how she hid the puppy plushy doll when it was his birthday*

Fion - ..............It's been a past already...so just forget it.....

Genie - ..........Then what are you plannign to buy him?......

Fion - *Saw a puppy saying I love you* This be perfect for him =]

Genie - =]

Xiao Lun - Speaking of that, he's here now

Fion - *Turns around and saw him* Chun, what a coincidence

Chun - Stop wasting your time already

Fion - What you mean?

Chun - For buying these useless things to me, because I'm not the Chun that you know now okay

Fion - I always know the Chun that always love me and cares about me and I know you'll never change your deep warm feelings to us you know

Chun - *Goes up to her and holds the puppy doll and throw it near the street crosswalk and a car over it*

Chun - This is how I break your hear just how the puppy doll get run over already *Leaves*

Fion - .........

Chun - I'm sorry Fion....I shpuldn't caused this to happen but I must.....

Fion - *Walks slowly to the crosswalk* ................

Genie - Why is he being so cruel to you now?

Fion - Just forget it.....*Slowly picks up the broken puppy plushy doll* I didn't what this happen but now it did *Starts to cry*

Xiao Lun - *Saw a car going straight at them* !!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genie - !!!!!!!!!!!

Fion -AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - *Tursn around and saw Fion and the others are getting run over* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chun - FION!!!!!!

Chun - *Pushes Fion away and the others from the car*

Fion - OW!!! My leg!!

Xiao Lun - Omg it's bleeding very badly though

Chun - You're okay already right?

Fion - Yeah...

Chun - Well bye *Leaves*

Fion - Bye?

Xiao Lun - Just a bye? Omg what the hell's wrong with him?

Fion - .............You never treat me like this before though.......

Chun - ...............*Starts to wipe off his tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment