Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 2

Setting - School


Fiona - *Sits and watches out the window*


Chun - *Saw her and tries to go in class to comfort her* You okay?


Fiona - *Nods a yes*


Chun - Here *gives her a tissue* Don't cry publicy cause your friend might be worried about you.


Fiona - GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!! *pushes him away* STOP BEING SO CLOSE TO ME!!!!!


Chun - The more you want me to go away, the more I want to stay by you.


Fiona - Can you please stop bothering me!!! *crys* I'm getting very tired of you now!!!


Chun - *Holds her very tightly* Don't worry I'm still here with you.


Fiona - *Hugs him very tightly*


Gui Gui - *Saw everything and takes pictures of them*


Setting - Class dismissal


Gui Gui - Tong Tong!!!! *runs up to her*


Tong Tong - What now?


Gui Gui - Take a look at this *shows the pictures of Fiona and Chun*


Tong Tong - That Bitch!!!!!! *runs up to the class* Fiona!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - Huh?


Chun - You're.........


Tong Tong - *Holds her hand hand very tight* We need to talk privately


Setting - Hallway


Tong Tong - I told you to stop flirting with Chun!!!!


Fiona - Am Not!!!!!


Jiamin - *Pass by and saw Fiona and Tong Tong* Huh?


Arron - Jiamin


Jiamin - What?


Arron - Is everything alright?


Jiamin - Lets go to Chun


Arron - But why?


Jiamin - Cause Fiona's in trouble


Arron - Let me go look for him *runs*


Jiamin - *Keeps eavesdropping*


Tong Tong - Well I guess I have no choice but to do this *turns on the lighter*


Fiona - NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*


Gui Gui - *Ties her up in a rope*


Tong Tong - *Walks up to her and tries to burn her skin*


Fiona - NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *Closes her eyes*


Chun - *Holds Tong Tong's hands* That's enough


Arron - *Blocks Gui Gui's way* That goes for you too


Jiamin - *runs up to Fiona* You ok?


Fiona - Yeah I am


Jiamin - Why don't you stay at my house better


Fiona - Huh? For What?


Jiamin - We'll discuss about you and Chun


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!! *blushes very red*


Chun - ???????


Arron - You alright? Your face is all red


Fiona - Oh nothing's wrong hahahaha *grabs Jiamin's hand and runs*


Chun - Heh.......guess they might talk privately things about me then............


Setting - Jiamin's house


Jiamin - Ok girl say something!!!


Fiona - Say what?


Jiamin - About you know who *smiles*


Fiona - We're not even couples


Jiamin - Uh huh!!!


Arron - Then why was your face all red that time?


Fiona - My face? *Touches it*


Jiamin - You see, now it's turning red again


Fiona - No it's not!!!


Jiamin - Don't lie you woman, I know that you're doing the uh huh *smiles*


Arron - Cmon just admit it


Fiona - We didn't do anything like that, we're just friends and I'm going back to my house bye. *leaves*


Arron - Heh what a stubborn girl


Jiamin - I must find a idea to make her tell me


Setting - Fiona's room during 3 A.M


Jiamin - *Sneaks and use her secret sharp tool to open the window* Psh Arron


Arron - *Jumps inside Fiona's room*


Jiamin - *Quickly searches for Chun*


Arron - Hey


Jiamin - What?


Arron - Why are we here?


Jiamin - Check her diary


Jiamin - *Opens her drawers*


Fiona - AHH!!!!!!!! YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sleeptalks and holds a pillow to smack Arron's face*


Arron - Hey watch it!!!!!!


Jiamin - *Tries to get her pillow*


Fiona - *Use her fist to smack Jiamin's nose*


Jiamin - *Got a nosebleed* Arron lets go


Arron - But.....


Jiamin - Cmon!!!!! *leaves*


Arron - *Leaves too*


Setting - Next Day


Chun - Hey Fiona


Fiona - What?


Chun - Have you heard anything weird last night?


Fiona - No why?


Chun - I can't even sleep and I thought there might be a thief


Chun - No wait, I rather should sleep with you better


Fiona - Ypu crazy, I don't want to


Chun - No I'm really worried about you now


Fiona - Oh cmon!!!! I'll be fine by myself


Chun - Well if you say so *leaves the house*


Fiona - What's with Chun anyway?


Setting - School


Jiamin - Ow ow it hurts!!!!!


Arron - Where? *trys to touch her nose gently*


Gui Gui - Oh please, you're just doing that on purpose thats all


Jiamin - Purpose my ass!!!! Look at it very carefully!!!!!! *shows her bruise to Gui Gui*


Wang Zi - Hey what's with you?


Jiamin - N.....noth.....ing..... *turns away*


Wang Zi - Let me have a look


Gui Gui - Don't trust her at all


Arron - *Goes up to Wang Zi* You better stay away from her or else you'll be sorry


Wang Zi - Ok ok fine *walks away*


Arron - Jiamin it's alright I'll be here to protect you forever okay *holds her hand*


Gui Gui - Ah!!!! *messes up her hair*


Jiamin - .................


Fiona - Hey Jiamin, I've brought some books, so I was wondering if you can help me return it


Jiamin - Alright


Arron - *hides and eavesdrop*


Chun - *drags him to the library*


Arron - Hey what's the big idea?!


Chun - I know one way for you guys to be romantic there


Arron - In there?!


Chun - Yeah


Arron - Oh please


Arron - What if we got caught


Chun - Don't worry ok *pushes Arron inside*


Arron - Hey!!!!!!!!!


Jiamin - Arron, why are you here?


Arron - Just...checking some books out that's all hahaha


Jiamin - I didn't know you're interested into scary books


Arron - WOAH!!!!!!!! *puts the book back quickly*


Jiamin - *Gets a ladder to climb up* Arron, I need a little help here


Arron - What's wrong?


Jiamin - It seems I can't put the book up there


Arron - Let me help you


Jiamin - Okay thank you


Arron - Where is she?.....too many ladders everywhere *accidentally made the ladder shake*


Jiamin - *got trip and fell on Arron* Whoa....omg!!!!! You ok?!!?!!! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!


Chun - *looks at the window and giggles*


Fiona - Chun!!!! We're suppose to be in class right now!!!!!


Chun - Shhhh!!!!


Fiona - Don't shhhh at me!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - *Grabs her and covers her mouth*


Fiona - *Bites his arm*


Chun - AHHH!!!!!!!!! What are you? Are you even a human?!!????!!!!!!!


Fiona - Then why are you acting so weird, watching something horny am I right!!!!!!


Chun - No take a look


Fiona - *Looks at Jiamin and Arron together* !!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!


Arron - *Tries to kiss Jiamin very slowly*


Jiamin - *Closes her eyes*


Chun - Oh dear..........


Fiona - 0.0 *Opens her mouth very wide*


Arron - *Kissed her*


Fiona - Chun


Chun - Yeah?


Fiona - Am I seeing things or just dreaming? Just pinch me please *Pulls his ears*


Chun - Hey watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!!!


Sercuities - Hey!!!! What are you guys doing there at the library?!


Fiona - Uh nothing


Chun - We're trying to check if the librarian's right here though


Fiona - Oh crap!!!!! We're busted!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - Shhhh


Librarian - Is there anything that you need? *tries to open the door*


Fiona - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chun - Uh librarian we need help from our project


Fiona - Yeah it's a research one


Librarian - If it's a research one, then we can do it inside


Fiona - Cause all of your computer's got haunted by a ghost


Chun - ??????????????


Librarian - How???


Fiona - By a old century teacher ago that was here about 40 years ago


Sercurities - *Looks at the window and saw Jiamin and Arron* I see two students kissing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Librarian - *Opens the door* Where?! *Saw them kissing* AHHH!!!!!! I have to report this to your teacher and the principal


Jiamin - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Arron - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment