Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 6

Setting - School

Jiamin - Are you sure you going to introduce a girl friend to him?

Fiona - Not just that, make Arron be a cross dresser please

Jiamin - No way!

Fiona - Cmon pretty please

Arron - *Sighs* Do I really have to?

Fiona - Yes now dress this up okay

Arron - K.....

Setting - Meanwhile during lunchtime

Fabein - *Waits for Fiona*

Fiona - *Hides in the bushes* Hehe this is going to be good

Jiamin - Are you sure this is alright

Fiona - Trust me it will hehehe

Arron - *Walks girly up to Fabien* *Talks into a girly squeaky voice* Hello sexy *Touches his face*

Fabien - EP!!!!!!!!

Fiona - Haha did you saw that?!

Jiamin - I think you have gone too far though

Fiona - I did?

Fabien - Look I'm 100% straight not 100% gay though

Arron - *Touches his chest* Oh cmon don't be shy

Fabien - Sorry but I'm not gay! *Runs away*

Fiona - ROFL

Jiamin - Can we just go home

Fiona - No I have another idea

Jiamin - What?

Fiona - Aiyah! My leg is fucked up! Help me!

Chun - *runs up to Fiona* Fiona what's wrong?!

Fiona - I'm just pretending! So act like it's real ok! *Winks at him*

Chun - Oo...oh...

Fabien - Holy moly are you okay Fiona?! Call 911!!!!

Setting - Hospital

Jiamin - I think it's notma good idea to lie to your brother though

Arron - Yeah I agree because he's your brother after all, he really does care about you

Fiona - Uh huh

Fabein - Fiona, tonight I'll watch over you the whole night

Fiona - Uh....No!

Fabien - Why not?

Fiona - Cause can you help Jiamin out? She needs some asprins for her period

Jiamin - Aiyah! *Pretends to be sick* It hurts so bad

Fabien - Okay I'll take care of her then

Arron - Then we'll leave then ok and also enjoy your moment with Chun too *Winks at her*

Fiona - H..hey..!!! .......*Sighs*

Setting - Nighttime

Fiona - *Sits there quietly*

Chun - *Looks at her and looks down*

Fiona - So um....What we do now?

Chun - I...don't know.....*Blushes*

Fiona - *Blushes too*

Fiona - man....i guess i have no choice but to kiss him.... *Trys to kiss him*

Chun - *Answers his phone* Sorry

Fiona - *Sighs*

Chun - Hello what is it Jiro?.....What?! A girl fainted?!

Fiona - Huh?!

Setting - Jiamin's house

Fiona - Is Michelle okay?!

Jiamin - Yeah I guess she got stressed so she faint that's why, but don't she just need to rest up

Fiona - *Sighs* That scared me

Chun - Who's she?

Fiona - She's my friend

Jiamin - Hey Jiro, what did you even do that to her?!

Jiro - *Crys* I just appear in front of her and just giveher a courage neckalce

Jiamin - Omg you're not suppose, she can have a heart attack immediatley

Jiro - Sorry! *Crys out loud*

Jiamin - Well since you can't let go back to your house, why don't you sleep over at my house just for today

Fiona - Okay

Setting - Jiamin's room

Fiona - *Trys to sleep and woke up* Hey Chun you awake yet?

Chun - Hm? What's wrong?

Fiona - Is itmokay if I can sleep with you?

Chun - *Grabs her into his bed*

Fiona - EP!!! *Blushes all red*

Chun - You scared?

Fiona - Uh......no....omg his body is so warm......

Chun - Don't lie I can you are sweating, but as long as I'm here with you, you'll always be fine *Kisses her forehead*

Fiona - He's right as lomg as he's here I feel more safe with him....

Setting - Next day

Michelle - *Opens the door* Jiamin.....AHHHH!!!!!

Jiamin - What's with the noise

Jiro - What is it?

Michelle - Why is Fiona with a guy together sleeping in the same bed?!

Jiamin - Whoa! 0.0

Arron - What's going on?.... 0.0

Fabien - What's with the noise?! I'm trying to sleep here *Goes in Jiamin's house* *Goes to her room* 0.0 holy......My God!!!!!!!!!

Fiona - *Woke up* Good morning, is it morning?

Fabien - Fiona....

Fiona - !!!!! Uh oh...

Fabien - *Pulls her ears* You're coming with me!!!!

Fiona - No stop!!!

Arron - *Splashes cold water on Chun's face*

Chun - !!!! *Woke up* What happen?! Fire?!

Michelle - Fire my ass!

Jiamin - Hrry Chun! Fiona's bro took Fiona back into her house

Chun - *Goes after them*

Fabien - *Pushes Fiona into her room*

Fiona - Bro!!! Open the door please!

Fabien - I won't let you be with Chun!

Fiona - Open the door please! *Crys*

Chun - *Goes up to Fiona's room*

Fabien - It's no use Chun, I won't let you see her

Chun - Fabien stop making her suffer!

Fabien - How though? Youmperverted animal beast! *Gets out his chopping knife*

Chun - You made her suffer from her relationship

Fabien - But who does she love?!

Chun - It's me

Fabien - Liar! *Gets a wine bottle to smack Chun's head*

Chun - !!!

Jiro - !!!

Michelle - *Runs up to Chun and got hit by the wine bottle*

Jiro - Michelle!

Fabien - Shit....

Jiro - Someone call 911!!!!!!!!! *Crys*

Setting - Hospital

Fabien - *Shivers*

Jiro - Michelle you okay?

Michelle - My head hurts

Fabien - *Trys to leave*

Fiona - I'm not done with you yet!

Fiona - Sorry

Fiona - *Slaps him* Sorry?! Is that all you can say?!

Fabien - *Leaves*

Fiona - I wish I won't have a brother like you that always make me suffocate!

Setting - Fiona's house

Fabien - Am I that useless?.....*Starts to cry* I'm such a voilent and a bossy brother after all

Fabien - I didn't even know how she feels too.....*Crys out loud*

Setting - Next day at the hospital

Kai - Me and Calvin came here to visit you

Michelle - Thank you

Gui Gui - Are you okay though?

Michelle - I'm fine

Wang Zi - Let her rest for a while and we gttg ok

Gui Gui - Okay *Leaves*

Fabien - Uh.....Fiona

Fiona - What you want?

Fabien - Actually you did the right thing just to slap me

Fiona - I did?

Fabien - Yes now I finally woke myself up...I just make you suffer alot. Will you ever forgive me?

Fiona - *Crys* Of course *Hugs him*

Kai - What a happy ending, I wish we can do that *Cuddles Calvin*

Calvin - Oh man I'll be stuck by him the rest of my life....

Setting - Michelle's house

Fiona - Since it's Michelle's birthday, we should pick on her

Fabien - How?

Fiona - Make Jiro kiss her

Jiro - Huh?!

Michelle - Huh?!

Chun - Ooohhh that'll be good

Arron - Jiro kiss her

Jiamin - Yup yup

Michelle I gttg get some fresh air *Leaves*

Fiona - Okay take your time

Kai - Cmon Calvin kiss me!

Calvin - You wish! *Leaves him behind*

Kai - Calvin wait! Hmph!

Setting - Yard

Michelle - *Sits at the porch*

Jiro - What you up to?

Michelle - Just looking up the sky

Jiro - Well I need to ask you something

Michelle - What is it?

Jiro - Well I didn't know you very well et, can we go out more often?

Michelle - You mean being a couple?

Jiro -......yes.....*Blushes*

Michelle - *Giggles and blush* *Holds Jiro's hand*

Jiro - *Blushes all red* Yay! You finally accpet me! *Hugs her*

Fiona - Muhahaha!!!! We saw your dirty secret

Jiro - Oh crap! *Acts normal*

Michelle - *Does the same*

Fiona - Oh cmon, we know you guys are starting to go out now

Chun - Aww cmon kiss her

Jiro - Nah not now

Fiona - Cmon!

Jiro - Well Fiona And Chun kiss

Fiona - ....fine.....*Kisses his lips in 1 sec*

Chun - *Blushes all red*

Tong Tong - Fiona.....I won''t forget about this....

No comments:

Post a Comment