Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 4

Setting - Beach


Jiamin - Cmon Fiona, can't you at least swim a little bit?


Fiona - No I can't!


Jiamin - Why not? Ohh I know why


Fiona - What?


Jiamin - I think you're afraid of Chun rescuing you?


Fiona - N....no....no!


Jiamin - Cmon don't lie to me *Smirks*


Fiona - *Imagines Chun in a sexy tanktop holding his surfing board*


Jiamin - Hey you ok?...... *Smacks her with her sandals*


Fiona - Hey what was that for?!


Jiamin - Why are you smiling and drooling then?


Fiona - Uh.....I'm just thirsty and hungry that's all


Arron - Hey Fiona, Chun's here!


Fiona - Omfg! *Runs into the bushes*


Jiamin - Hey, what's with you?!


Fiona - Shhh, please don't tell Chun I'm here okay


Jiamin - Omg get some guts! Go up to him now! *Kicks her ass up to Chun*


Fiona - Whoa! *Fell on him and touches his chest*


Chun - *Blushes*


Fiona - *Blushes even more red*


Chun - *Trys to kiss her very slowly*


Fiona - *Closes her eyes* Omg not this again.... *Sweats*


Ao Quan - *Pushes Fiona away*


Fiona - Hey what's the big idea?!


Chun - *Kisses Ao Quan's lips*


Ao Quan - What do you think you're doing?!


Chun - *Opens his eyes* !!!!!!! 0.0 *Spits Ao Quan's germs out* Blah!!


Fiona - Who told you to protect me?!


Ao Quan - Actually it's your brother


Fiona - My brother?


Ao Quan - Yeah


Fabien - Fiona, why didn't you tell that you're going out with this person here?! *Points at Chun*


Kai - Same here, now I feel lonely and I want someone to be with me


Fabien - Well missy, you're going to be with Ao Quan


Fiona - Me?! No way!


Fabien - Why not?


Fiona - Cause he's stupid, clumsy, weird looking face, and his way how he talks!


Ao Quan - Don't worry Fiona, I'll prove my language better. I'll promise you *Holds her*


Chun - *Throws his surf board* You better not touch her!


Ao Quan - Why not?


Chun - Cause I'm her guardian and it's my duty to protect her


Chun - *Holds Fiona's hand*


Ao Quan - !!!!!!!


Fabien - Hey I won't allow you guys to go out


Chun - Sorry but you can't stop our love between us


Fiona - *Blushes*


Chun - Cmon lets go somewhere else quiet Fiona *Leaves*


Fiona - For some reason...when he protects me....I felt more comfortable now......


Setting - Nighttime at beach


Fiona - *Sits there*


Chun - *Sits with her* You okay?


Fiona - Yeah


Chun - Sorry I made your brother mad


Fiona - No it's okay, after all I don't want to be with that Ao Quan guy


Chun - So who do you like now?


Fiona - !!!!!! Well I.....I uh..... *Hearts beating very fast*


Fiona - Well....the truth is...... I lo......


Kai - *Crys out loud* WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fiona - Kai! What's the big idea!


Kai - My girlfriend dump me and for some reason I was checking out....


Fiona - Checking what out?


Jiamin - Checking out guys


Arron - Now he's very upset, any way get Calvin here


Chun - Calvin? But he only cheers girls up not guys


Arron - Just do it, I feel kinda bad for him


Chun - Alright *Calls hin with his cellphone*


Calvin - *Answers it into his mind* Hello?


Chun - Calvin, we need your help


Calvin - What is it?


Chun - There's a guy that is having a bad mood right now, so I want you to bring something happy for him


Calvin - Alright on my way *Sends the necklace into Chun's hand*


Chun - Thanks bye *Hangs up the phone*


Chun - Hey Kai, here put this on *holds the necklace*


Fiona - What you doing?


Chun - You'll see *Wears it for Kai*


Kai - Huh? A necklace?....!!!! It's glowing!


Kai - It's on fire?!


Chun - No it's not


Fiona - That happen to me too before, but I wonder who's the angel though


Chun - You'll see


Calvin - *Appears in front of him*


Kai - 0.0 Who are you?


Calvin - I'm your guardian and here to give you happiness *Smiles*


Kai - You're...so.....perfect for me!! *Hugs him*


Calvin - Woah!


Kai - I must confess this to you guys!


Fiona - What?


Kai - I'm gay!


Fiona - 0.0


Chun - 0.0


Jiamin Am I just hearing things?.....


Arron - I guess so


Kai - I'm gay everybody! I'm in love with Calvin!


Calvin - ........Omg.....


Setting - Cafe


Kai - *Clings on Calvin's arm*


Calvin - Please let me go


Kai - No! *Cuddles him*


Da Ya - Excuse me, but I think you...should change your clothes....


Calvin - That's what I'm trying to say to him, but he won't listen to me at all


Chun - Uh....Kai, it's time for uh.....him to change his clothes


Calvin - Uh....yeah....


Kai - Okay wear something more sexier


Calvin - *Gulps and leaves*


Chun - *Leaves too*


Jiamin - Hey Arron, you should go help them out


Arron -Okay *Leaves*


Fiona - Hey Da Ya, keep an eye on Kai, I gttg somewhere *Leaves*


Jiamin - Same here *Leaves too*


Setting - Hotel


Calvin - Please get me outta here!


Chun - It's too late already


Calvin - NO!


Calvin - I don't want to get toture by Kai or being suffer *Imagines how Kai and him will be living together for the rest of his life and wears cross-dressing clothes*


Calvin - !!!!! *Pukes*


Fiona - Here Calvin wear this clothes *Wears normal clothes*


Calvin - But what should I do?


Jiamin - Put this on *Gives him sunglasses*


Calvin - You sure this is okay?


Arron - Of course it's okay, a 100%


Calvin - ......


Setting - Cafe


Kai - What took you guys so long!


Fiona - Sorry Calvin has to leave


Kai - What?! Why?!


Fiona - Uh because....


Chun - Uh....because he's in a urgent to do his look


Kai - You mean his new look?


Fiona - Uh...yeah


Kai - Hmmmm *Imagines him getting a spikey hair* Wow he must look hot in his new look


Jiamin - Uh....yeah.....not!


Arron - So um....Kai why don't uh....go to sleep now....


Jiamin - Yeah and Calvin will be there for you!


Kai - Okay I'll go straight to bed now! *Rushes to his room and went to sleep*


Fiona - Phew....


Chun - Finally he's gone


Fabein - Fiona, it's time for you to sleep too *Drags her*


Fiona - But I don't want to now!


Fabien - I say yes and that means you have to!


Fiona - NO!!!!!


Chun - .......


Arron - If you care about her, then go get her now


Chun - *Sighs* What the use for it, her brother is keeping an eye on her


Arron - Hmmmm *Thinks* Aha!


Chun - What?


Arron - I have an idea!


Setting - Midnight


Fiona - *Trys to sleep but kept moving around* It's no use I just can't go to sleep


Fiona - *Sighs* I wish I can listen to my favorite music


Ao Quan - Hey Fiona


Fiona - Woah! Don't scare me like that!


Ao Quan - Hey you okay?


Fiona - Yeah why?


Ao Quan - Can't go to sleep? I know a way to


Fiona - Really?


Ao Quan - yeah *Sings The Secret Of Immorality*


Fiona - !!!!!! *Smacks him with her pillow* Shut up!!!


Ao Quan - But I'm singing for you!


Fiona - Just forget it.... *Hears someone singing You Still Have Me*


Fiona - *Walks out the door and closes it*


Ao Quan - Hey Fiona! Don't leave me here hey!


Setting - Beach


Fiona - I thought I heard someone sang my favorite song but never mind *Leaves*


Chun - *Sings You Still Have Me*


Fiona - *Turns around slowly andsaw candles, flowers, red wine, and saw a word saying Wo Ai Ni*


Chun - Fiona, I love you *Smiles*


Fiona - *Felt touchful and hugs Chun tightly*


Song : You Still Have Me By Fahrenheit


Tong Tong - *Saw everything* This time I won't let you have Chun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment