Monday, March 30, 2009

Wei Ni Cun Zai Chapter 11

Setting - Outside the house

Fiona - Chun?

Chun - Fiona can you tell me why do we have to be parted?

Fiona - Cause I have to go to California for college *Goes inside her house*

Setting - Inside her room

Fiona - *Looks outside the window*

Chun - *Calls her*

Fabien - ..........

Fiona - *Hangs up the phone*

Jiamin - *Knocks at the door* Anyone home?

Fabien - What's up?

Michelle - Is Fiona in her room?

Fabien - Yeah

Jiamin - Fiona

Fiona - *Wipes off her tears* What's up guys?

Jiamin - You okay?

Fiona - I guess I have to break up with Chun

Jiamin - Is it okay you can go out and play with us the last time?

Fiona - ......Sure........

Michelle - We'll miss you though.....

Fiona - I want Chun to stay at my house for one night

Michelle - Huh?! You're kidding right?!

Fiona - No I'm not

Michelle - A onenight stand with him?

Fiona - .............

Setting - Next day at the beach

Chun - *Saw Fiona playing happy*

Arron - Are you sure Fiona's okay? Cause she's very happy today though

Chun - Fiona we need to talk

Fiona - What is it?

Chun - You're suppose to be in a bad mood, but how come you're in a good mood now

Fiona - I'm playing with my friends for the last time

Chun - Do you have to forget about me when you're going to California?

Fiona - .........Yes....

Chun - Then let's have fun together this last time then

Fiona - *Smiles* Okay

Chun - *Grabs her and umps her into the water*

Fiona - Hey let go!!!

Chun - Make me!!!!!! *Holds her*

Fiona - *Kisses his lips*

Chun - *Got shock*

Fiona - This is the last time I have to kiss you *Smiles*

Chun - .........

Fiona - Sorry I gttg get something at the car *Runs away and starts to cry* I don't know why I have to cry again because I promise myslef that I must not cry in front of my friends....isn't this my very last kisss with Chun?.........

Fabien - *Saw everything* .............

Jiamin - What's going on?

Fabien - Can I have a word with you?

Jiamin - What is it?

Fabien - About Chun and Fiona.....Well how to say this....

Fabien - I guess Imight cancel the airport to California

Jiamin - You will?

Fabien - And during the graduation, arrange her and Chun's marraige there

Jiamin - *Starts to cry* Are you serious?

Fabien - Fiona's right I been a bad brother, I never understand how she feels at all, so please tell Chun about this

Jiamin - What about Fiona?

Fabien - I'll tell her later on

Chun - *Walks up to them*

Jiamin - *Wipes off her tears*

Chun - Is Fiona there?

Jiamin - Chun we need to tell you something, it's very important

Chun - What is it?

Jiamin - Fabien allows you to be with Fiona together again

Fabien - *Smiles*

Chun - Really? *Smiles*

Fabien - Yes I just want to see my sister happy, but you gotta take good care of her though

Chun - I will I promise you

Fabien - If you don't, I'll have to kill you too though

Chun - Deal!

Fiona - Chun, I need to talk to you

Chun - Okay

Setting - Cafe

Fiona - Chun....Tnoight is it ok....if you can...stay at my house for just one night?.........

Chun - ............*Got shocked*

Fiona - ....Is it okay?....

Chun - ....Yeah.....

Fiona - ..............

Chun - *Gets nervous and sweats*

Setting - Fiona's house

Fiona - Chun come here

Chun - What is it?

Fabein - Don't tell me you and her might do the you know what....

Chun - I'm not so sure

Fabien - If you guys did, I must congradulate you then

Fabien - But take good care of her okay

Chun - I will

Fabien - *Sighs* Fiona he's all yours

Setting - Fiona's room

Fiona - Chun

Chun - Yeah?

Fiona - Is it ok if we do a....onenight ....stand?.....

Chun - But are you sure though?....Are you prepared enough?....

Fiona - Yes I am

Chun - Are you really postitive sure though?.......

Fiona - Yes *Goes directly to Chun and kisses him*

Chun - *Kisses more roughly and turns off the light*

Fiona - This is my f=very first time that I have finally lost my virginity from Chun....

Setting - Next day

Chun - *Holds her*

Fiona - *Wakes up*

Fiona - *Puts back on her clothes and gets her luggages to leave*

Fabien - *Knocks at the door*

Chun - Hm? *Wakes up and saw Fiona's gone* Where's Fiona? *Puts his clothers back*

Chun - *Opens the door* Have you seen Fiona?

Fabien - Isn't she with you?

Chun - No

Fabien- Then hurry up

Chun - *Leaves the house and runs directly to the school*

Setting - School

Chun - Jiamin, have you seen Fiona?

Jiamin - No she didn't come

Chun - Oh man *Runs straight to the airport station*

Song : Can't You Talk About Love Bravely By Angela Zhang

Setting - Park

Fiona - *Sits on the beach* Where did my bro go? It;s almost time for the plane though

Chun - *Runs and calls out her anme* Fiona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you????!!!!! Please come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiona - .......Oh well I guess I gttg meet my bro at the station then *Goes at the train station*

Chun - Fiona please come out

Fiona - *Goes into the train*

Chun - *Accidentally went throught the next train* Fiona!!!!! Where are you????!!!!!

Fiona - *Turns off her phone and looks at the picture of Chun andf her*

Fiona - *thinks about their past* I guess we're really aren't meant to be together after all.....so my bro said it right..... *Starts to cry*

Chun - *Calls her* Cmon answer the phone

Fiona - I'm sorry Chun....it's over for us....

Chun - Fions *Gets out of the train and looks for her everywhere*

Jiamin - Chun I know where she went

Chun - Where?!

Jiamin - She's on her way to the airprt station

Chun - *Runs at the airport station*

Setting - Airport station

Fiona - *Sighs* Where did my bro go?

Fabein - Fiona

Fiona - What took you so long?.....Where's your luggages?

Fabien - *Takes her luggages away and puts it in his car*

Fiona - Waht you doing?!

Fabien - *Takes her passport and tears it to pieces and even his passport too*

Fiona - Omg have you gone nuts?!

Fabien - Who needs it anyway, I already cancel it

Fiona - You what? You're kidding right?

Fabien - No Chun's looking for all over for you and you don't even care about him anymore and I made up my mind to let you to be with him happily together

Fiona - ..........

Will Fiona be with Chun together again or will she just refuse and will she just let go of all of her true feelings from Chun?............

No comments:

Post a Comment