Monday, March 30, 2009

Wo De Ai Qing Cun Zai *Wei Ni Cun Zai 2 Chapter 8*

Setting - Next day at the beach

Fion - *Sits all alone at the beach*

Xiao Lun - *Does the same*

Arron - *Walks by and saw her sitting all alone*

Xiao Lun - *Looks at him*

Arron - Xiao Lun..listen to me please...

Xiao Lun - *Turns away*

Genie - ..........*Looks concerns*

Rainie - Cmon Chun let's play something fun like a beach volleyball or surfing *Clings his arms*

Chun - Uh....*Looks at Fion*

Fion - *Gets up and walks somewhere else*

Chun - *Runs up to her* Fion, I want you to have this back please and I don't know if you can still believe but still believe my heart too *Holds her hand*

Fion - You want em to trust you right?

Chun - Yes

Fion - *Slaps his face and throws the necklace through the water*

Chun - !!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR???!!!!!!

Fion - I DON'T NEED THAT PIECE OF SHIT EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Fion - *Runs away and crys*

Chun - *Runs through the deepest water and looks for the necklace back*

Rainie - Chun who cares about that old crap of necklace it's ben thrown somewhere so far away alreadt

Chun - NO NOT UNTIL I FIND IT I MUST FIND IT!!!!

Rainie - .............*Sighs* Omg...*Walks away*

Setting - Nighttime

Ao Quan - Happy birthday Rainie

Rainie - My first wish is .......Fion and Chun wil always be enemies ......I wish I can be happily to be with Chun *Clings onto his arms and cuddles him*

Chun - !!!!!!!!

Fion - !!!!!!!!!!!

Song : Cause I believe By Me and Chun's solo song

Rainie - Muah *Kisses her cheeks*

Leslie - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, THIS IS JUST A BIRTHDAY NOT SOME KIND OF KISSING AND LOVING MOMENTS BITCH!!!!

Xiao Lun - I'm leaving already *Leaves and sits at the park*

Genie - .......Guess I have no choice to but to tell him the truth

Genie - Arron, lets go somewhere quiet and more romantic *Holds his hand and drags him*

Arron - Uh wait...

Setting - Park

Arron - Why are you dragging me here?

Xiao Lun - *Hears Genie talking*

Xiao Lun - Why they here? *Eavesdrops them*

Genie - The truth is Rainie, me and, and Ao Quan are just using you guys just for money so they can be richier

Arron - *Cracks his knuckles*

Genie - Calm down, I'll try to find a way to get rid of them

Xiao Lun - *Rusn up to them* Did you said these things true?...

Genie - *Nods a yes* So I want tou guys to be back together and I hope you guys can always be cheerful as always =]

Arron - Thank you for letting me know the truth about you guys

Xiao Lun - I knew you didn't have feelings for Arron at all because me and Fion are your best friends

Genie - Lets head back =]

Xiao Lun - =]

Arron - Lets go =]

Setting - Back to Rainie and the others

Rainie - You guys I planned a game to play a blindfold game and the person will be blindfolded is Fion =]

Fion - Me?

Rainie - *Blindfolds her* And we'll take her to a spot is hard for her to find us

Chun - *Gets very worry about Fion*

Fion - ........Okay then I'm ready....

Rainie - Okay....everyone hide!!!!

Chun - *Hides behind the tree near Fion is* I have to watch her if she's alright not seeing anything

Fion - *Trys to go where Chun is right now*

Rainie - *Walks up to Fion and pushes her off the cliff*

Fion - Is someone there?.....*Accidentally slip* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Chun - *Saw her fell off the cliff* !!!!!!!! FION!!!!!!!!! *Trys to hold onto her hand but it was too late*

Fion - *Fell down to cliff and got fell into a deep water*

Chun - FION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - ......Oh no..did I did it too much?......

Chun - *Looks at Rainie and pushes her away* GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Rainie - No Chun wait I didn't mean to push her!!

Chun - SHUT UP!!! *Dives all the way into the deep water*

Song : Love Without Regrets By Raymond Lam

Chun - *Keeps swimming under the water and can't find her* FION!!! PLEASE DON'T SCARE ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW????!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment